Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This time next week we will be 1-0.

Started by Karma, August 27, 2016, 06:11:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Or if we aren't this place will be melting down. But I think we are 1-0  :razorback:

HOGINTENNESSEE

Some posters will melt down even with a win

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

ricepig

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on August 27, 2016, 06:44:01 pm

Those in the East stands will melt before the kick-off.....

Lake City Hog

The best thing about it is that we will have a little better idea of what to expect over the next few weeks. The coaches will know a whole lot more about the future and where we need to spend more time working.

Many will jump off a cliff or float on a cloud!

AloRaptor

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: AloRaptor on August 28, 2016, 05:23:17 pm
Melt- downs are over rated. :o

That's why I avoid posting during games and immediately after.
This is my non-signature signature.

Yamahog

Nah - we just foam at the mouth and run.

PORKULATOR

Should have a couple running backs with 100 + yard performances and solid games by both Austin Allen and Ty Storey.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

rhames

Quote from: PORKULATOR on August 28, 2016, 05:29:45 pm
Should have a couple running backs with 100 + yard performances and solid games by both Austin Allen and Ty Storey.

I highly doubt we see Ty until Texas State.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Ragnar Hogbrok

We should have an over-under for number of Toledo references made by posters throughout the game.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Dropkick

La Tech will be well coached, fired up and outmanned. I don't know what to expect.

TechDawg-Hawg

Quote from: PORKULATOR on August 28, 2016, 05:29:45 pm

I wouldnt expect that many rushing yards.

oldhawg

Would like to see the Razorbacks get a couple of forced turn-overs.

Cinco de Hogo

Much rather see meltdown than stone cold.  One shows passion the other just doesn't care.

No matter how smart or right a stone cold person is he doesn't get the passion. 

I wonder how many of you stonecolders will be shouting at the TV next Saturday putting a lie to you stonecoldingness.  And you will probably be wrong about whatever your shouting about...I mean that's what you will think about all the other meltdowners.