Started by Dr. Starcs, August 27, 2016, 05:48:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Starcs

Figured this is the place to go.

Lets hear some.

hawginbigd1

Boardon Hamsay

Scarlett JoHamsson's Liberally And Amply Slathered Frito Sty
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

East TN HAWG

rzrbackramsfan

Smalltownhog95

Not hog related but LewinskyLoves ClintonDix is too funny not to share.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Oklahawg

Quote from: Smalltownhog95 on August 27, 2016, 06:28:20 pm
Not hog related but LewinskyLoves ClintonDix is too funny not to share.

Bill AND Hillary? Nice!

(sorry, couldn't resist)
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

I am waiting for a BBQ joint to name everything after famous hog moments.

Smoke Draw Cole Slaw

DB Toast

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

SquidBilly

Quote from: Oklahawg on August 27, 2016, 06:46:07 pm
I am waiting for a BBQ joint to name everything after famous hog moments.

Smoke Draw Cole Slaw

DB Toast

You have to have:

Mark Curles'y fries

Get your piss hot bbq sauce

SooiecidetillNuttgone

The Homeless Swinos.

The Down And Snouters.

The Suns Of Boar.

The Boarmongers.

Shoats Of Many Colors.

The Rumpled Pig Skins.

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

ColinRagan

jgphillips3

Hogs run wild

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

The Great Hambino

factchecker

Ragnar's Revenge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tusk_(mascot)

QuoteThere are several examples of previous animal mascot hijinks,[10][11] to include an instance where Big Red III escaped from an animal exhibit near Eureka Springs in the summer of 1977 and ravaged the countryside before an irate farmer gunned him down. Ragnar was a wild hog captured in south Arkansas by Leola farmer Bill Robinson and Ragnar was also a reigning mascot that escaped to go on a killing spree before eventually dying of unknown causes in 1978. On his spree, he killed a coyote, a 450-pound (200 kg) domestic pig, and seven rattlesnakes.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Professor Psychosis

August 28, 2016, 01:27:58 am #15 Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 01:48:37 am by Professor Psychosis
Arkansas Glaze...er...back tracking I best do because this may not be the best forum for that suggestion!

thebignasty

PonderinHog

Wayne Watson

Hog Head Cheese

Hog Jowls

Pickled Pig's Feet

Damn...now I'm hungry.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

PonderinHog

Oklahawg

Cavtastic Voyage

You should call yourself the Razorbacks. That would go hard.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

RebelW

WooPigFarm

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.