Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chris Gragg out for year...

Started by pork in the whiskers, August 27, 2016, 04:08:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pork in the whiskers

Deangelo Hall went low on tackle... serious ACL injury. Tough break for the kid, as he was expected to get lot of  playing time for the Bills. Rex Ryan not happy with Hall.

hawgmasta

Aw man! He was looking great in the preseason. Tough break, he's talented though he will be back.

Dr. Starcs

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

3kgthog

Blame the NFL. Players can't approach anything above the waist anymore for fear of a penalty and/or a fine. Gragg isn't the first to have been hurt because of the new rules and he won't be the last.

BigSexyHog

Hate to hear this. He will recover and come back strong.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

PossumFan

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on August 27, 2016, 04:51:36 pm
Totally agree

Redskins fan here. Thought MeAngelo had outgrown that kind of stuff. He also got a stupid personal foul penalty. Pretty disappointing.

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

alohawg

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on August 27, 2016, 04:28:38 pm
Hall is such a punk
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2016, 05:03:41 pm
Blame the NFL. Players can't approach anything above the waist anymore for fear of a penalty and/or a fine. Gragg isn't the first to have been hurt because of the new rules and he won't be the last.

Both true.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Pigsknuckles

I effin hate august. So much so I won't even capitalize it.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2016, 05:03:41 pm

Yep...football has gotten too damn PC. Hall quoted that he has kids to feed and can't afford the 30K for a high hit. There is always collateral damage (no pun intended) to PC crap.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on August 27, 2016, 07:31:19 pm
Yep...football has gotten too damn PC. Hall quoted that he has kids to feed and can't afford the 30K for a high hit. There is always collateral damage (no pun intended) to PC crap.

Agree with all this.

I just wish Hall would have said, "This hits for you.  And all you do.....Goodell!!  Cha.  Cha.  Cha."

Goodell = The Destroyer Of The Greatest League.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

bennyl08

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on August 27, 2016, 07:31:19 pm

Political correctness doesn't even make sense in the context you are using it. All "PC" means nowadays is "something I disagree with".
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: bennyl08 on August 27, 2016, 09:21:35 pm
Political correctness doesn't even make sense in the context you are using it. All "PC" means nowadays is "something I disagree with".

And your point?

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

PonderinHog

ricepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 28, 2016, 08:06:37 am
He disagrees with you...

That's not politically correct.......can't everyone just get along?

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: ricepig on August 28, 2016, 08:13:02 am
That's not politically correct.......can't everyone just get along?

I call micro aggression on you!
Time for my safe space!
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: bennyl08 on August 27, 2016, 09:21:35 pm

You are correct. I was pi$$ed. Still am. Lets end this petty drivel. Wishing the best for Chris.