Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Players most excited to see.

Started by Cinco de Hogo, August 27, 2016, 11:20:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinco de Hogo

Not jus freshmen or newcomers or the whole team but any individual player(s).

Drew Morgan, I want to see if he is really making the DB's look silly.

Keon Hatcher, hope he has a great senior year..

RWIII, will say another pray for his neck!

Randy Ramsey, congratulations Mr Ramsey.

The Sprinkle, may he have a all-American season.

Liddell,  wouldn't it be great?

OF COURSE I am excited to see them all, the receiving corp in action,

Austin Allen,  needing solid play from the team leader goes without saying(but saying it anyway).

Dre Greenlaw,  just have to say, it's not often you don't see a sophomore slump but I've heard exactly zilch about him so I assume he is as solid as a rock.

stahawg

ricepig

Cole Hedlund! After every touchdown.....

Hog N Bama

Whaley!! I'm sick of the Leonard Fournette love  >:(

PonderinHog

jackflash

Cinco de Hogo

stahawg

Austin Cantrell was a freak of nature in HS. I believe he will step out this year. And hope Capps demands a double team at the nose. If so, D Ends wreak havoc and DBs have plenty of pickoffs!

hawg IQ

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on August 27, 2016, 11:20:19 am
Not jus freshmen or newcomers or the whole team but any individual player(s).

Drew Morgan, I want to see if he is really making the DB's look silly.

Keon Hatcher, hope he has a great senior year..

RWIII, will say another pray for his neck!

Randy Ramsey, congratulations Mr Ramsey.

The Sprinkle, may he have a all-American season.

Liddell,  wouldn't it be great?

OF COURSE I am excited to see them all, the receiving corp in action,

Austin Allen,  needing solid play from the team leader goes without saying(but saying it anyway).

Dre Greenlaw,  just have to say, it's not often you don't see a sophomore slump but I've heard exactly zilch about him so I assume he is as solid as a rock.

All the ones mentioned along with Whaley, Agim, pretty sure Allen will do well, kinda hoping Jorden Jones might return punts. Also to actually see if P Rhodes has improved secondary.
go hogs go !

HogBreath

Quote from: hawg IQ on August 27, 2016, 11:33:51 am
All the ones mentioned along with Whaley, Agim, pretty sure Allen will do well, kinda hoping Jorden Jones might return punts. Also to actually see if P Rhodes has improved secondary.
I'll be very surprised if Coach Rhoads hasn't made a tremendous improvement with our secondary.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Dominicanhog

Quote from: HogBreath on August 27, 2016, 11:37:47 am
I'll be very surprised if Coach Rhoads hasn't made a tremendous improvement with our secondary.

Yeah, I've said before, I look for Pulley and Tollivar to have big years... I also think the entire group of DB's are going to be much better...

as for excitement from new/improved players... Whaley, Hjalte, AA, Cantrell on Offense and Sosa, Scoota, Capps on Defense...

OutlawHawg

Really looking forward to watching Whaley. Seems to really have playmaking potential and running backs translate quicker than other positions.

supersaint

There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

FANONTHEHILL

August 27, 2016, 12:57:18 pm #13 Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 01:09:51 pm by FANONTHEHILL
This is totally selfish on my part.  But here's what I'm excited to see. My son, who redshirted last year, will dress out and run through the "A" for the first time next Saturday.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Hawgey-Davidson

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on August 27, 2016, 12:57:18 pm
This is totally selfish on my part.  But here's what I'm excited to see. My son, , who redshirted last year, will dress out and run through the "A" for the first time next Saturday.
No need to feel selfish. Both of you are living a dream Im sure. Personally, Im happy for you both! Best of luck and Go Hogs!

sickboy

Ty Storey? If we get up in the first game and have a pad, I'd like to see what Storey looks like in real action. Simply because I have no reference. I kind of know what we have with AA. And I'm happy with that. Just want to see what happens if we lose our #1.

Lake City Hog

I'm most excited or curious to see the DB's, will they make a positive impact for the team? If they can cover the receivers for at least 3 seconds, make the QB look to his 2nd option and break on a few balls our defense will be exponentially better.

AugustaHog

This is totally selfish on my part.  But here's what I'm excited to see. My son, who redshirted last year, will dress out and run through the "A" for the first time next Saturday.
Congrats!  I know you and your family are proud! 

supersaint

Not selfish at all.  Y'all enjoy every second of it.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

SpaCityHawg

jgphillips3

Proud papas have a right to be selfish when their son wears the cardinal and white. 

MTBrookHog

I just hope his shoulders are strong enough to carry the weight of every little boy Hog fan (like me) that would never get the chance to run through that "A" that we are right there with him. Be very proud.

Cinco de Hogo

Man if that were my son my chest would be touching Tennessee and Oklahoma at the same time!

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: sickboy on August 27, 2016, 01:13:42 pm
Ty Storey? If we get up in the first game and have a pad, I'd like to see what Storey looks like in real action. Simply because I have no reference. I kind of know what we have with AA. And I'm happy with that. Just want to see what happens if we lose our #1.

This is one situation were I would allow myself to be a little selfish but not to hurt the team in any way, only to help in the long run.

HogBreath

Wow..that is so awesome..major congrats for you guys.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: supersaint on August 27, 2016, 12:43:47 pm
Austin MANtrell

That boy look like what you would expect players to look like in the NFL! 

Jackrabbit Hog

Vin Ascolese.  Heard so many great things about him; can't wait to see him in action.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on August 27, 2016, 02:29:42 pm
Vin Ascolese.  Heard so many great things about him; can't wait to see him in action.

There goes the neighborhood!

onebadrubi

We will see the usually a wanting to see the backup Qb after first 3rd down incompletions. That's for sure

hawginbigd1

All of em, I am so ready to see them run through that A and let's get this thing goin! WPS!

HardingHog

1) Ready to see how Whaley looks in college
2) Want to see more of Keon. He looked great at the beginning of last year and I hope he picks back up from there
3) Big Dan Skipper on the blind side
4) Austin Allen's first start for the Hogs!

WPS! GO HOGS GO!  :razorback:  :razorback:

regi

Want to see Austin, Whaley, RWIII and the right side of the OL. Defense, Agim, Greenlaw and Ledbetter.

TheRazorback500

Hatcher, RW3, and Josh Williams.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

I believe we might have the most talent assembled on a Hog team maybe since 2006.  It will be interesting to see how the coaches utilize that talent.   Will the O-line come out smoking, will Hatcher be his old self, can RW3 run it, can a Guy who sit for 3 years really play the QB position well enough to win games, can that touted D-line really come off the ball, can the LBs play any better than last year, will the D-backs still play so far off the WRs that a first down is a given and 20 yard catches very likely, will we still not have good special teams, what about the kickers, are they any better than last year?  Even with questions at every position and unknowns all over the field and sidelines, I am still ready for some FOOTBALL.

coach, my back hurts

If we get the ball 1st
Austin Allen
RWIII
Devwah Whaley
Keon Hatcher
The entire off line

If LaTech gets the ball
D Wise
The entire secondary
Ledbetter
Greenlaw

But i'm probably most interested in our kicking game.  Would love to see Hedlund or McFain get a chance or 2 to kick FG's of a meaningful distance. 35 to 45 yrds or so.

Do our kickoffs go beyond the 10yrd line?  How do our kick/punt returners look.  I would really like to see Deon Stewart and TJ Hammonds on KO return or punt return.

JRHoward

Congrats on #61!   :razorback:  Woo Pig! 
Woooo Pig!