Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JWILL!

Started by TebowHater, August 26, 2016, 08:58:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TebowHater

https://twitter.com/NYSportsBiz/status/769350508482072577

Glad to see he is still getting a shot, and making it pay off.

PorkSoda

YAC's are where its at. 
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

ChicoHog

Nice run Jonathan!  Hope you get opportunity in regular season to prove your ability. You were a great back for us and can do the same with the Bills. 

Großer Kriegschwein

He was the punisher on our 13-14 teams and I think is better suited to a power running team than a lot of running backs that were available. He runs like a grown ass man every time he touches the ball.
This is my non-signature signature.

RebelW

That FB lit Spaight up!

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

hawgmasta

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on August 26, 2016, 09:43:07 pm
He was the punisher on our 13-14 teams and I think is better suited to a power running team than a lot of running backs that were available. He runs like a grown ass man every time he touches the ball.

He's definitely a grown ass man running.

FreshHog

Razorbacker79

Turn up that damn jukebox!!

farmhawg

Nice to see him doing well.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

HogMantheIntruder

Everyone's thinking it, but I'm gonna go ahead and say it. Man, can you imagine what might have been last season if we hadn't lost JWill?
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

PossumFan

Watched the whole game, and J-Will didn't get a lot of help from his O-line. Several times the defender was there a split second after he got the ball. Glad he got the big run to salvage his evening (since the Redskins still won).

Hoggish1

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.