Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Defense has talent on the field and on sideline

Started by RebelW, August 26, 2016, 03:27:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigred223

Good article. Season needs to get here already.

Cinco de Hogo

Looking forward to a different scheme in the secondary.

RebelW

Can't wait for them to prove this article to be true lol

Wi11ieBeamin

It amazes me how understated Paul Rhoades coaching our SECONDARY is.  BY far the worst squad weve had the past couple of years, and Bielema goes out and gets a proven head coach to coach them.  Secondary will be a bright spot this year and wouldnt surprise me if Liddel or Ramirez get All SEC...those words would have never came out of my mouth ever last year

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Wi11ieBeamin on August 26, 2016, 05:00:11 pm
It amazes me how understated Paul Rhoades coaching our SECONDARY is.  BY far the worst squad weve had the past couple of years, and Bielema goes out and gets a proven head coach to coach them.  Secondary will be a bright spot this year and wouldnt surprise me if Liddel or Ramirez get All SEC...those words would have never came out of my mouth ever last year

I don't know if it's understated or not, I think most are holding their breath hoping we catch another Enos in a barrel.

BoarnSupremacy

In 2006 and 2007 Rhoades was Defense Coordinator of the year in whatever conference Pittsburghs in.  He was a 0.500 head coach at Iowa State.  I think he is going back to what he does best as Def coordinator.  I think he will be a big plus.

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

farmhawg

I will say, Bret has done a good job of hiring great people after the first couple of years.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!