Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chair Backs

Started by Rayzback, August 25, 2016, 05:40:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayzback

August 25, 2016, 05:40:19 pm Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 07:48:45 pm by Rayzback
Got voice mail from Chuck Barrett asking me to renew my chair backs?  I don't know which fan they were talking to, but it was not me. I've never had chair backs. It was just a little heartbreaking, for me to supposedly be so high on their list, for them to confuse me with someone else. I guess they do not have tabs on me. I may just bring my own chair backs  :D

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

VirginiaHog

Lol. Thats funny right there.

SpaCityHawg

Quote from: Rayzback on August 25, 2016, 05:40:19 pm
Got voice mail from Chuck Barrett asking me to renew my chair backs?  I don't know which fan they were talking to, but it was not me. I've never had chair backs. It was just a little heartbreaking, for me to supposedly be so high on their list, for them to confuse me with someone else. I guess they do not have tabs on me. I may just bring my own chair backs  :D

Did they spell your name correctly? ;D

lstewart

I like having some on my row close to me, as it makes wide rear ends stay in their own space. One season we had them without ordering them... guess they made a mistake. I don't really like them, as they push you forward and limit knee space.

Rayzback

We have a set in front of us and strangely enough those seats have been empty for years. Living large I guess.  I even hate the empty ones.  I know at some point during the game somebody is going to try and walk the row (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!).  Either the seat back, them, or me have got to give. It's usually me... manners, chivalry, blah  :-\   

ricepig

Quote from: Rayzback on August 26, 2016, 04:47:45 pm
We have a set in front of us and strangely enough those seats have been empty for years. Living large I guess.  I even hate the empty ones.  I know at some point during the game somebody is going to try and walk the row (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!).  Either the seat back, them, or me have got to give. It's usually me... manners, chivalry, blah  :-\   

I leave two tickets for those seats for Hugo Bezdek and his wife.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ricepig on August 26, 2016, 05:03:34 pm
I leave two tickets for those seats for Hugo Bezdek and his wife.

I hear they only go to the road games.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Rayzback