Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jim Harris gives a look inside at the Rafe Peavey decision

Started by SportsLife, August 23, 2016, 11:54:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Jim Harris on August 24, 2016, 03:33:41 pm
Thank you. If not knowing Bielema did a 180 in separate press conferences a month apart about Randy Ramsey's playing again is the worst thing I ever did in journalism (it's not, by a long shot), I'd feel pretty good about everything, all told.

I feel like that horse. "How dare you not know that Bielema had another press conference about Ramsey. And you call yourself a media person?"

Thanks for your coverage.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogsanity

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on August 27, 2016, 01:35:12 am
well what the hail are we all doing in here spouting opinions about this or that.....during the Nutt era everyone was a coach, now one can't even mention in passing while saying good-bye to Rafe what my thoughts and opinions were  ?

Those are not the people being talked about. The ones being talked about are those who think that the coaches are not playing the BEST players at each position, especially Qb, because of some reason other than performance. If RP was the best QB in practice, and by best Qb we are talking accuracy, reading the defense, getting out of bad and into good plays, and taking care of the ball, the RP would be starting this Sat.

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on August 28, 2016, 06:53:36 pm
I guess he accidentally became a Under Armour All-American. Snuck in like Karla from "Tinker, Tailor".

No, he just started having to show it in practice against SEC defenders, and not against mid to small school players in Mizzu Hs football.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE