Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uniforms

Started by Bacon_Bitz, August 23, 2016, 10:16:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacon_Bitz

August 23, 2016, 10:16:58 pm Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 11:11:13 am by The_Bionic_Pig
Any chance we get new ones this year?

Sed76

Not unless you count the anthracite alternate as new.

PonderinHog

What kind of mattress is that ???

Razorbacker79

Quote from: PonderinHog on August 23, 2016, 10:35:15 pm
What kind of mattress is that ???
I thought it was a bunch of lawyers in one office.
Turn up that damn jukebox!!

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

King Kong

Why take the Time to start a thread if you aren't going to take the time to spell the subject correctly

PonderinHog

Quote from: King Kong on August 24, 2016, 08:54:16 am
Why take the Time to start a thread if you aren't going to take the time to spell the subject correctly
What fun would that be ??? 

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: King Kong on August 24, 2016, 08:54:16 am

Autocorrect is the debil.

Wildhog

They took er unifirms!

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

hobhog

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on August 23, 2016, 10:16:58 pm

I'm thinking they dig the old wrinkled ones out from bottom of closet from last year.....

Peter Porker

I have yet to hear a firm decision has been made on the matter.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Razorbacker79

Quote from: Peter Porker on August 24, 2016, 11:08:29 am
Nor was it unified.
Turn up that damn jukebox!!

Pork Twain

Is this another name for the Dutch Rudder?
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

TheWestLinnGangsta

I'm down for a color change. Red and white is so 80's.

Boardon Hamsay

I would like to see us pull one of these out for Alcorn St.

Note: All design credit for "War Damn Mockingbird" unis go to BoyNamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

hogsanity

new ones will be a combo of purple, bright green and silver to attract the youths, they will have black somewhere for those who think black on the uniform makes teams play better. The panst will be paisley and the shoes will be tri colored on the left foot and bright gold on the right. The only colors missing will be the actual school colors.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: Peter Porker on August 24, 2016, 11:08:29 am

Very simply, the answer to the OP is "No".

Peter Porker

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on August 24, 2016, 03:28:34 pm
Very simply, the answer to the OP is "No".

I wrote that post when the thread title was Unifirms.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

swinemaster

Keep the unis as they are.  Just go with the chrome lids full time.  imho

MissippHog

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on August 24, 2016, 12:53:52 pm

Note: All design credit for "War Damn Mockingbird" unis go to BoyNamedWooPigSooie

These are Maryland worthy.  ;D
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Hog_Swanson

Boy, that's a nice set of pine cones... ;) :-*
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Razorbacker79 on August 23, 2016, 11:41:42 pm
I thought it was a bunch of lawyers in one office.

You forgot to add that they are asexual as well.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

FANONTHEHILL

I don't care what unuforms the kids wear.  There a lot of people at the university and Nike that get paid a great deal of money to design our uniforms.  That being said, I love these topics because every year we see the WDM uniforms from BoyNamedWooPigSooie.  These are Hogville Hall of Fame designs for sure.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

elviscat

Leave the uniforms alone, they look like crap.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: hogsanity on August 24, 2016, 01:06:01 pm
new ones will be a combo of purple, bright green and silver to attract the youths they will have black somewhere for those who think black on the uniform makes teams play better. The panst will be paisley and the shoes will be tri colored on the left foot and bright gold on the right. The only colors missing will be the actual school colors.

With these unis, we will really need to monitor the kind of youths we are appealing to. If it gets too out of hand, you appeal to more utes and we don't want to do that.

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on August 24, 2016, 05:23:40 pm
With these unis, we will really need to monitor the kind of youths we are appealing to. If it gets too out of hand, you appeal to more utes and we don't want to do that.

Love that movie!  ;D
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on August 24, 2016, 05:23:40 pm

Would that be Utah Utes?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

SooiecidetillNuttgone

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Alright, guys, I think we're ready to lay this first track down. By the way, my name is BoyNamedWooPigSooie. Yes, the BoyNamedWooPigSooie. And I gotta tell you: fellas.. you have got what appears to be a dynamite sound!

Eric Bloom: Coming from you, that means a lot.

Buck Dharma: Yeah. I mean, you're BoyNamedWooPigSooie!

Alan: This is incredible!

Bobby: I can't believe BoyNamedWooPigSooie digs our sound!

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Easy, guys.. I put my pants on just like the rest of you -- one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, it isn't a uniform.  You guys however, needed a uniform to get a new, fresh look. [ the group laughs ] Alright, here we go. "Fear... Don't Fear the Reaper" -- take one. Roll it [ he exits into the control booth ]

Eric Bloom: Alright! One, two, three, four...

[ The group starts the song: "All our times have come...Here but now they're gone..." -- Bobby slaps the drums, Eric jams his guitar, and Gene thrusts his pinecones. ]

Eric Bloom: [ distracted by Gene thrusting his pinecones ] Okay! Wait! Wait! Stop! [ the group cuts off their instruments ] Um, could you come in here for a minute, please?

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: [ stepping out of the booth ] That... that was gonna be a great track. Guys, what's the deal?

Eric Bloom: Uh, are you sure that was sounding okay?

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: I'll be honest.. fellas, it was sounding great. But.. I could've used a little more pinecones. So.. let's take it again.. and, Gene?

Gene Frenkle: Yeah?

Bruce Dickinson: Really explore your pinecones this time.

Gene Frenkle: You got it.

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: I mean, really.. explore the thrusting. I like what I'm seeing. roll it.

[ the group starts the song again, as Gene thrusts more wildly with his pinecones, gyrating his exposed belly.]

Eric Bloom: Okay, wait! Stop! Stop! I'm sorry, could you come back in here, please?

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: [ stepping out of the booth ] Fellas.. now, we just wasted two good tracks! This last one was even better than the first!

Eric Bloom: Well, it's just that I find Gene's pinecone thrusting distracting! I don't know, if I'm the only one, I'll shut up.

Buck Dharma: Nah, it was pretty rough.

Gene Frenkle: You know, I could pull it back a little, if you'd like.

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Not too much, though! I'm telling you, fellas -- you're gonna want that thrusting on the track!

Gene Frenkle: You know what? It's fine. Let's just do the thing.

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Okay, Roll it.

Eric Bloom: One, two, three, four...

[ the band starts the song once more, with Gene thrusting his pinecones right next to Eric's ear until Eric pushes him, knocking over the microphone and causing Horatio Sanz to fall ]

Eric Bloom: [ stopping the song again, fighting Gene ] COME ON, GENE!!

Gene Frenkle: NO, YOU COME ON!!

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: [ running out of the booth again ] Guys, y' know...that...that...it doesn't work for me. I gotta have more pinecones!

Alan: [ grabs Gene's shirt ] Don't blow this for us, Gene!

Bobby: Quit... quit being so selfish, Gene!

Gene Frenkle: Can I just say one thing?

Bruce Dickinson: Sure, baby! Just say it!

Gene Frenkle: I'm standing here, staring at legend BoyNamedWooPigSooie!

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: The cock of the walk, baby!

Gene Frenkle: And if BoyNamedWooPigSooie wants more pinecones, we should probably give him more pinecones!

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Say it, baby!

Gene Frenkle: And, Bobby, you are right - I am being selfish. But the last time I checked, we don't have a whole lot of songs that feature the pinecones.

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: I gotta have more pinecones, baby!

Gene Frenkle: And I'd be doing myself a disservice -- and every member of this band, if I didn't perform the HELL out of this!

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more pinecones!

Gene Frenkle: Thank you. But I think if... I think if I just leave... and maybe I'll come back later, and we can lay down the thrusting pinecones. [ starts to leave the studio ]

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Aw, come on, baby..

Eric Bloom: Gene, wait! Why don't you lay down the pinecones right now. With us. Together.

[ long pause while Gene looks around at the band ]

Gene Frenkle: Do you mean that, Eric?

Eric Bloom: Oh, yeah.

Buck Dharma: He speaks for all of us.

Gene Frenkle: Thank you.

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Babies.. before we're done here.. y'all be wearing my designer pinecone uniforms in gold!

Alan: [ confused ] What does that mean?

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Never question BoyNamedWooPigSooie! Roll it! [ exits back to booth ]

[ Gene picks up the fallen microphone and high-fives the drummer before getting into position ]

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: swinemaster on August 24, 2016, 04:15:50 pm
That Chrome was sick as hell... Did anyone NOT like them.!?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on August 24, 2016, 04:38:48 pm
I don't care what unuforms the kids wear.  There a lot of people at the university and Nike that get paid a great deal of money to design our uniforms.  That being said, I love these topics because every year we see the WDM uniforms from BoyNamedWooPigSooie.  These are Hogville Hall of Fame designs for sure.

I just want to stop what I am doing out of Country and acknowledge that you Sir are one of My Favorite Poster's and that I appreciate what YOU bring to this board.

Thank you Sir. 🙌🏻🐗

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on August 24, 2016, 06:13:35 pm

I'm thinking some Kansas State folks didn't like them..........

MissippHog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on August 24, 2016, 11:07:46 pm
I'm thinking some Kansas State folks didn't like them..........
I thought they looked great in person.

On another note, best sign that I saw at the stadium:
"Ar-Kansas is better than Ur-Kansas."

010HogFan

Omg! They live! I can't tell you how many times someone has asked for this picture and nobody could find it anywhere. They live!

runninhog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on August 24, 2016, 06:13:35 pm

Nice novelty, but I wouldn't want to see that as our regular helmet.

hogsanity

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on August 24, 2016, 06:07:52 pm
BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Alright, guys, I think we're ready to lay this first track down. By the way, my name is BoyNamedWooPigSooie. Yes, the BoyNamedWooPigSooie. And I gotta tell you: fellas.. you have got what appears to be a dynamite sound!

Eric Bloom: Coming from you, that means a lot.

Buck Dharma: Yeah. I mean, you're BoyNamedWooPigSooie!

Alan: This is incredible!

Bobby: I can't believe BoyNamedWooPigSooie digs our sound!

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Easy, guys.. I put my pants on just like the rest of you -- one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, it isn't a uniform.  You guys however, needed a uniform to get a new, fresh look. [ the group laughs ] Alright, here we go. "Fear... Don't Fear the Reaper" -- take one. Roll it [ he exits into the control booth ]

Eric Bloom: Alright! One, two, three, four...

[ The group starts the song: "All our times have come...Here but now they're gone..." -- Bobby slaps the drums, Eric jams his guitar, and Gene thrusts his pinecones. ]

Eric Bloom: [ distracted by Gene thrusting his pinecones ] Okay! Wait! Wait! Stop! [ the group cuts off their instruments ] Um, could you come in here for a minute, please?

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: [ stepping out of the booth ] That... that was gonna be a great track. Guys, what's the deal?

Eric Bloom: Uh, are you sure that was sounding okay?

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: I'll be honest.. fellas, it was sounding great. But.. I could've used a little more pinecones. So.. let's take it again.. and, Gene?

Gene Frenkle: Yeah?

Bruce Dickinson: Really explore your pinecones this time.

Gene Frenkle: You got it.

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: I mean, really.. explore the thrusting. I like what I'm seeing. roll it.

[ the group starts the song again, as Gene thrusts more wildly with his pinecones, gyrating his exposed belly.]

Eric Bloom: Okay, wait! Stop! Stop! I'm sorry, could you come back in here, please?

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: [ stepping out of the booth ] Fellas.. now, we just wasted two good tracks! This last one was even better than the first!

Eric Bloom: Well, it's just that I find Gene's pinecone thrusting distracting! I don't know, if I'm the only one, I'll shut up.

Buck Dharma: Nah, it was pretty rough.

Gene Frenkle: You know, I could pull it back a little, if you'd like.

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Not too much, though! I'm telling you, fellas -- you're gonna want that thrusting on the track!

Gene Frenkle: You know what? It's fine. Let's just do the thing.

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Okay, Roll it.

[ the band starts the song once more, with Gene thrusting his pinecones right next to Eric's ear until Eric pushes him, knocking over the microphone and causing Horatio Sanz to fall ]

Eric Bloom: [ stopping the song again, fighting Gene ] COME ON, GENE!!

Gene Frenkle: NO, YOU COME ON!!

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: [ running out of the booth again ] Guys, y' know...that...that...it doesn't work for me. I gotta have more pinecones!

Alan: [ grabs Gene's shirt ] Don't blow this for us, Gene!

Bobby: Quit... quit being so selfish, Gene!

Gene Frenkle: Can I just say one thing?

Bruce Dickinson: Sure, baby! Just say it!

Gene Frenkle: I'm standing here, staring at legend BoyNamedWooPigSooie!

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: The cock of the walk, baby!

Gene Frenkle: And if BoyNamedWooPigSooie wants more pinecones, we should probably give him more pinecones!

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Say it, baby!

Gene Frenkle: And, Bobby, you are right - I am being selfish. But the last time I checked, we don't have a whole lot of songs that feature the pinecones.

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: I gotta have more pinecones, baby!

Gene Frenkle: And I'd be doing myself a disservice -- and every member of this band, if I didn't perform the HELL out of this!

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more pinecones!

Gene Frenkle: Thank you. But I think if... I think if I just leave... and maybe I'll come back later, and we can lay down the thrusting pinecones. [ starts to leave the studio ]

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Aw, come on, baby..

Eric Bloom: Gene, wait! Why don't you lay down the pinecones right now. With us. Together.

[ long pause while Gene looks around at the band ]

Gene Frenkle: Do you mean that, Eric?

Eric Bloom: Oh, yeah.

Buck Dharma: He speaks for all of us.

Gene Frenkle: Thank you.

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Babies.. before we're done here.. y'all be wearing my designer pinecone uniforms in gold!

Alan: [ confused ] What does that mean?

BoyNamedWooPigSooie: Never question BoyNamedWooPigSooie! Roll it! [ exits back to booth ]

[ Gene picks up the fallen microphone and high-fives the drummer before getting into position ]

Very nice, but you have got to find something to do with all the time you seem to have on your hands.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: 010HogFan on August 25, 2016, 09:42:36 am
Omg! They live! I can't tell you how many times someone has asked for this picture and nobody could find it anywhere. They live!

This was one of my initiatives so I went to the design source and collaborated with BoynamedWooPigSooie to ultimately ensure future generations of Hogvillians could enjoy these fine creations.

All design credit goes to BoynamedWooPigSooie.
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed

chortle

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on August 25, 2016, 12:37:21 pm
This was one of my initiatives so I went to the design source and collaborated with BoynamedWooPigSooie to ultimately ensure future generations of Hogvillians could enjoy these fine creations.

All design credit goes to BoynamedWooPigSooie.

Not quite all. Cause I did most of it.

Fatmanhog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on August 24, 2016, 08:48:08 am
Uni = transgender
so youre saying that the players can use whatever bathroom they like using that day
to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Fatmanhog on August 26, 2016, 03:11:53 pm
so youre saying that the players can use whatever bathroom they like using that day

Players, coaches, media, band, cheerleaders, referees, fans.......all the above.

AirWarren

Apex tops.
Russell Athletic Bottoms.
Fila Cleats.

TebowHater

I wonder how quickly Nike could pull something off...if we were undefeated going into Bama with gameday here and all the hype...I wouldn't be surprised

PorkSoda

where did you find this?  I thought they were lost and doomed to be obscure hogville lore
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: swinemaster on August 24, 2016, 04:15:50 pm
I like the chrome lids cause our friends on the space station can see the Hogs play too. 👍

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: PorkSoda on August 26, 2016, 09:05:38 pm
where did you find this?  I thought they were lost and doomed to be obscure hogville lore

I went on a Lord of the Rings-esque quest to track them down. Spears were shaken and shields were splintered but when the sun rose, the unis were resurrected and the chicken nugget helmet stickers had been restored.