Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

whatsshakinbacon

booogaga

GO HOGS!

PigWig

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

whatsshakinbacon

booogaga

GO HOGS!

whatsshakinbacon

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

h0gfan6

When this pitcher goes outside, he really goes outside....

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

razorbackfan86

booogaga

GO HOGS!

whatsshakinbacon

Clint Alan

Lyons

grounded up the middle, DP

TEAM             1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R   H   E
Florida St.       0                                          0   0   0
Arkansas         0                                          0   1   0

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

razorbackfan86

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

TNhawgfan

I hope that's not a sign of things to come. We've been killing teams mistakes lately
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hogbody

i thought that would get through...not hit sharply enough

PoconoHog

Just throw strikes Eibner...no freebies.....

Hogbody

Clint Alan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

PoconoHog

Hogbody

TNhawgfan

FSU "sent a message" with a fly out to RF...WTH?

razorbackfan4life

Clint Alan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Hogbody

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

Not a hard hit ball...but it dropped in there....

Hogbody

PoconoHog

Alright.....DP....now let's get the "sticks" going....

razorbackfan4life

razorbackfan86

booogaga

there you go. and the announcers sound really sad about it
GO HOGS!

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Clint Alan

bad guy

DP

TEAM             1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R   H   E
Florida St.       0  0                                       0   1   0
Arkansas         0                                          0   1   0

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 men left

h0gfan6

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

razorbackfan86

TNhawgfan

razorbackfan4life

btw these announcers are very hommerish towards fsu it seems

razorbackfan86

Hogbody

Quote from: booogaga on June 06, 2009, 11:23:03 am
there you go. and the announcers sound really sad about it

lol you're right they do.

PoconoHog

Clint Alan

Hogbody