Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pat Bradley

Started by greenEGnHAWGS, February 24, 2018, 07:22:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

greenEGnHAWGS

Just wanted to say that I really enjoy listening to him on the SEC Network. Even as a Hog homer, he's very realistic about us and our competition.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Hawg Red

He's crushed that opportunity. They need him calling more games.

Wooderson

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 24, 2018, 07:22:27 pm
Just wanted to say that I really enjoy listening to him on the SEC Network. Even as a Hog homer, he's very realistic about us and our competition.

I know we would never see it, but just once I would like to see someone call these refs out.  That was a horribly officiated game.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

Capt. Hamm

He's great. You could tell he was happy for us.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Wooderson on February 24, 2018, 07:23:23 pm
I know we would never see it, but just once I would like to see someone call these refs out.  That was a horribly officiated game.

That game from beginning to end was ugly all the way around from every aspect. Refs included but they didn't try to take over at least (though I thought they were going to try with those horrible Flagrant fouls on us).
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

johnfanman

He had a pretty good commentary.
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

greenEGnHAWGS

Must be tough for him praising other teams and being excited for rivals, but he does it well.

ThisTeetsTaken

He makes good comments....
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

hogfanny

Quote from: Wooderson on February 24, 2018, 07:23:23 pm
I totally agree. The game was not as close as the score indicates because the refs helped bama all they could near the end especially!!

ShadowHawg

I think I would like him even if he wasn't a Hog. He has great insight and I love his energy.

JONAS

Quote from: Capt. Hamm on February 24, 2018, 07:25:53 pm
He's great. You could tell he was happy for us.

He sure was smiling.

Dudeman

Pat Bradley is very good on the secn.
Abstinence is the sincerest form of frustration.

You can't have half holes or partial holes because all holes are whole holes.

Yosemite Ham

He's going to have a great career. Hope he ends up in our booth someday.
Elmer Fudds a [CENSORED]

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Yosemite Ham on February 24, 2018, 07:37:32 pm
He's going to have a great career. Hope he ends up in our booth someday.

Would love that. 

Kevin

one of my favorites. I like him on any game
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

rtr

Pat Bradley is one of the greatest Razorbacks of all-time. 
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

HogAlum99

Knew him back from our time on The Hill together. Good dude and super proud of him and everything he's accomplishing! Hope he keeps it up and goes national at some point!

Dr. Starcs

Rooster Hogburn

Pat is great! I wish him all the success, but not so much that he ends up coaching our ladies.
To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

Hogsfan1981

He is my favorite radio guy as well. Kills it on television.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: Rooster Hogburn on February 24, 2018, 09:40:33 pm
Pat is great! I wish him all the success, but not so much that he ends up coaching our ladies.

LOL

Rawker

Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!

hawg1221

Pat Bradley is very good. I see him taking the same path as that of Greg McElroy in football. They are both knowledgeable in their sports, do their homework, and loves what they do.

tasteslikechicken

Pat is great, he seems more and more comfortable in front of the camera.

5ACentral

Pat has the knowledge of basketball to commentate accurately, has a good sheepish smile and great overall demeanor to be around TV basketball announcing as an color analyst during a game or pre/post game commenting. He does exhibit some "homerism" when he is doing an Arkansas game. He remembers his fun days as a player.  GO BRADLEY but stay on live TV as an announcer and not as an assistant coach!! Much more fun where you are now... LOL

HoggyCat

He just needs to learn how to dress.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

010HogFan

Better than Jimmy Dykes

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

PonderinHog

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

The_Iceman

I still don't know who this Jaylen Bahferd person is he keeps talking about.

PonderinHog

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 26, 2018, 09:43:12 am
I still don't know who this Jaylen Bahferd person is he keeps talking about.
Bahfud

McKdaddy

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 24, 2018, 07:22:27 pm

Agreed.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin