Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Honest predictions for Texas A&M

Started by hogz11, September 20, 2017, 11:49:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Boarnado

"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

SDZ_Hog

we win 7-3.  Sumlins buying the icees. BYOL 

hogcard1964

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

BannerMountainMan

Do not any of y'all understand how BAD A&M is without there starting QB?? I think some of y'all just throw around numbers, no way does A&M score more than 20 on us
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

311Hog

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on September 20, 2017, 04:15:40 pm
Do not any of y'all understand how BAD A&M is without there starting QB?? I think some of y'all just throw around numbers, no way does A&M score more than 20 on us
you are right they are not good and neither are we, a true toss up.  Kirk and those Aggie RBs can play. 

Just no idea what team is showing up.

swineology

Quote from: hogz11 on September 20, 2017, 11:49:23 am
Hogs- 24

Aggies- 41

Just don't think the defense or the offensive line can hold for 4 quarters against them.

Hope I'm wrong....

Pigs 24
Ags 21

Law of averages and ish

TrueBlue

You mean the guy that had this stat line last game:

Cmp   Att.   Yds.   TD
Kellen Mond    21   34   301   3

Yea, you're right. He is terrible. AA was a LOT better than him against TCU. SMDH

BassinHawg

A&M 24
Ark 17

Trying not to get my hopes up and wind up with a pallbearer moment again.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: TrueBlue on September 20, 2017, 04:24:50 pm

Cmp   Att.   Yds.   TD

Yea, you're right. He is terrible. AA was a LOT better than him against TCU. SMDH
playing TCU and playing Louisiana is a whole different story😂
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

GuvHog

Quote from: TrueBlue on September 20, 2017, 04:24:50 pm

Cmp   Att.   Yds.   TD

And Arkansas currently has the #13 passing defense in the nation so far this year. They've given up an average of only 130.5 yards per game this year.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Boardon Hamsay

Hard to find the offensive catalyst needed to call for a Hog win. Specifically, I don't know that AA and the WRs can fill the massive route running, timing, and overall rapport gap needed in two weeks. Secondarily, I don't have much reason to invest in our play calling being more adaptable to offset the QB/WR rapport gap. The D should do enough to win early on but how long they are on the field could turn problematic. On a wagering front, I wouldn't touch this game with a 10 meter cattle prod. If the offense struggles, I'd strangely put a little cash on Kelley getting some PT.

Ags 34
Hogs 20
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Hollywood_HOGan45

I haven't seen anything from us that leads me to believe we can beat one decent team.  We may have gotten better but I saw my team look like hot garbage two weeks in a row.

aTm hasn't been that much better but they've looked better than we have.

aTm 31
Hogs 21

hog.goblin

LZH

I haven't watched much of their games this year, but many on here feel they aren't any better than we are. Which may or may not mean a damn thing.

From what I saw last weekend, I would think they should beat us by at least two touchdowns. But who knows? I gave up on truly trying to predict Arkansas games several years ago.

HamSammich

lol I remember 14 days ago reading how our experts said TCU was so bad. I'm a hog fan for life but Saturday is going to be as enjoyable as a turtle in a microwave

Porked Tongue

New kicker with a 29 yarder to win it.

Hogs 27-24.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

hehawg

#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

hogatheart

TCU was much better offensively than aTm. We run the ball well Saturday. AA settles in with better numbers. Defense shows OUT! Kicking,....well,..IDK,..but, we pull it out 31-14 Hogs. I'm saying this because I think and HOPE we look the way we were supposed to look against TCU. If not, we truly have issues. Go get em guys, WPS!!

HamSammich

Quote from: hogatheart on September 20, 2017, 08:09:25 pm
TCU was much better offensively than aTm. We run the ball well Saturday. AA settles in with better numbers. Defense shows OUT! Kicking,....well,..IDK,..but, we pull it out 31-14 Hogs. I'm saying this because I think and HOPE we look the way we were supposed to look against TCU. If not, we truly have issues. Go get em guys, WPS!!

Yeah no:... they have more size and speed at every position. Their qb is far more talent d. Don't set yourself up to be angry

Swestwill66

I foresee a big checkers match between aTm coaches and the hog coaches. I started to say chess....well....nevermind.

GuvHog

Quote from: HamSammich on September 20, 2017, 08:14:10 pm
Yeah no:... they have more size and speed at every position. Their qb is far more talent d. Don't set yourself up to be angry

No, A&M doesn't have more speed than TCU. They don't have as much speed as TCU does.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Pecos Hog

LZH

PorkRinds

If we can't stop the run they will score.

TNRazorbacker

PorkSoda

hogs - 16
aggs - 13

neither offense scores a point.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Athog

Swestwill66

This isn't gonna be a game of who shoots themselves in the foot but how many times they do it

Old Boar

I see this as perhaps the most important game of BB's tenure and while these games are typically very close I don't think this one will be. Naturally I hope the Hogs have a big victory but my prediction is that they will either win big or lose big (20 points or more).
If the Hogs can't unite & give their best effort to beat a team they've lost 5 straight to, it's going to be a very long season. Depending on which end of the spectrum they end up on will set the course for the rest of the season. Even if they win big I'm not saying they will go undefeated the rest of the season but I do believe they will be competitive the rest of the way. I've followed the Hogs since the late 60's & I've never felt this way about the 3rd game of a season but this is a make or break game for this team and these coaches.

HamSammich

Quote from: GuvHog on September 20, 2017, 08:37:00 pm
No, A&M doesn't have more speed than TCU. They don't have as much speed as TCU does.

Tamu is absolutely positively going to roll us. They are bigger faster and stronger than TCU. Their coach is fighting for his job. Out coach is excited about a 15 mill payday to go to Vegas with. Their defense coordinator is light years to what we have. Allen may not finish the game. I'm telling you now sir.... there is no chance.

jcb03005

"Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose"  - Coach Taylor from Friday Night Lights

grayhawg

I'm afraid they will run us off the field.
   A&M 31 Ar 7

urkillnmesmalls

Nope.  You naysayers are wrong.  Hogs get rowdy in this one, and we see the playmakers actually grace the field, and make some plays this game.  We jump out 14 on them, and being the Aggies that they are, the players have bought into the rumors that Sumlin is out if he loses another game, and Chip Kelly is in...so they give up.  But...jokes on them...enter Les Miles, because let's face it...they're Aggies.   ;) 

It's a bigger coming out party than Bruce Jenner's. 

Hogs - 38

Ags  -  24   

Not surprised some are picking the Aggies, but man...LA Lafayette put up 21 on them, and we're only going to get 7??  Wow.  I guess the confidence really is waning quickly.   :)   
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

synthartist69

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

bphi11ips

Quote from: HamSammich on September 20, 2017, 07:17:31 pm
lol I remember 14 days ago reading how our experts said TCU was so bad. I'm a hog fan for life but Saturday is going to be as enjoyable as a turtle in a microwave

Do you mean a hamster?

Hogs 31 Aggies 27
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

moto625

Iwastherein1969

Arkansas     45

Aggy           6       
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

ripcohog

Bye week will be a big benefit. Grab an early lead (say 21-0). Aggies will quit. (Know that hasn't been UA's forte). But.....Hogs 42, Aggies 14.

STLhawg

Aggies 31, Arkansas 10

Sad to say that I just don't see how we can win it based on how this team has played their last several games (and how our coaches have performed).

HawgQuest

DiamondHogFan

blu

Quote from: phadedhawg on September 20, 2017, 12:19:27 pm
A&M 28
Ark 7

I'll go along with this, for some reason, our offense is not gelling.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

BadPorcino

A&M 28-Ark 10                                                             

Swestwill66

Here's a scenario that "could " happen. The HOGS are down by 1,there's 10 seconds on the clock. HOGS try a field goal and hit it! But wait,Bret called a timeout freezing our kicker .He misses on next attempt.

JohnnyJohn

Elvis P Hogg

2-0 forfeit after 9 OT and 18 missed kicks Texas am quits and admits we just don't care that much