Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU announces that it is completely closing preseason camp. No media access at a

Started by jbcarol, July 29, 2017, 05:57:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

twistitup

The pres. does it....why not LSU?

EdO is about getting his Tigers focused. Media can turn things into a circus, maybe we should do this. Go private, get serious, and finish football games.

#4qtrs
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

onebadrubi

Quote from: twistitup on July 29, 2017, 07:12:20 am

EdO is about getting his Tigers focused. Media can turn things into a circus, maybe we should do this. Go private, get serious, and finish football games.

#4qtrs

People or have complained when our staff over the years have blocked out media or given Them less time to see the team.  No way would people here go for this. 

twistitup

Quote from: onebadrubi on July 29, 2017, 09:37:37 am
People or have complained when our staff over the years have blocked out media or given Them less time to see the team.  No way would people here go for this. 

If we pulled off a 10 win season....the complaints would stop and it would become the norm.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: twistitup on July 29, 2017, 07:12:20 am

#4qtrs
Gosh, didn't realize the simple solution to our struggles was right in front of us all the time (head slap). Have you informed CBB and staff of this brilliant deduction ??? ::)

twistitup

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on July 29, 2017, 04:05:42 pm
Gosh, didn't realize the simple solution to our struggles was right in front of us all the time (head slap). Have you informed CBB and staff of this brilliant deduction ??? ::)

Yes, I emailed him - He LOVES the idea

Vantage 8 dude

twistitup

We have a few beers together from time to time, shoot the breeze....talk about closing practice, gruden, mallett, basil shabazz, ualr football, etc....normal shiite

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: twistitup on July 29, 2017, 07:56:59 pm
We have a few beers together from time to time, shoot the breeze....talk about closing practice, gruden, mallett, basil shabazz, ualr football, etc....normal shiite
SSSSSSUUUUURRRRREEEEEEE you do.  :-X

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/RossDellenger/status/891776096223600640

Ross Dellenger‏Verified account @RossDellenger 15h15 hours ago

Orgeron's explanation of camp closure boiled down to one thing: Installation of #LSU's new offense.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net