Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Redbird Rundown X

Started by McKdaddy, February 19, 2016, 11:21:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pigture perfect

Tickled over this deal. Great deal.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

jst01

Dude.....  ugh.  I think all you Cards fans understand my disgust...

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

jst01

Quote from: pigture perfect on February 17, 2017, 12:46:25 am
What's going on?

news is a few days old now, but Alex Reyes is having tommy j surgery and done for the year.

McKdaddy

Yeah, when the news broke on Monday about his being sent for an MRI after feeling discomfort, I didn't want to talk about it to anyone, not on here, not in my office, not at all.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

pigture perfect

Yeah, i saw Reyes deal anad then the new guy gets hit 50 games for PED's. I'm praying Lynn anad Wacha have great bounce back years. Waino too, for that matter. If our starters can be what they have been in the past, i see us back in the playoffs this year.