Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas vs West Virginia OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Started by Jim Red23, November 26, 2006, 06:37:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Red23

Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on November 26, 2006, 07:27:15 pm
Thomas is probably the best player on the team. Toughest one to defend.

Yes, I would say that too.

He can make threes when he gets open.

RazorbackRider

I heard on the radio that Oral Roberts beat Kansas in Lawrence.  WOW!  We got some tuff games coming up.

jchill

Weems is starting to get more comfortable with D-1 ball and I like that Hill is being more aggressive. It is still a forty minute game, but I like what I am seeing so far. Go Hogs!!!!

Boarcephus

Amazing what real basketball players can do for ball movement.  I am really starting to like this team.  Best thing, we'll get better and better as the season progresses.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

94 Hawg

Quote from: Squealers on November 26, 2006, 07:27:02 pm
Quote from: 94 Hawg on November 26, 2006, 07:25:56 pm
Quote from: 1964 on November 26, 2006, 07:25:03 pm
Quote from: cubman on November 26, 2006, 06:46:17 pm
I've got one question; how do you have an inaugural classic?

Very carefully? 
this is Disney, they can make anything happen

OK, I want to see Cinderella slam a dunk and then take a shower with the team afterwards.

;)
I doubt the team would mind that ;D
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on November 26, 2006, 07:27:15 pm
Thomas is probably the best player on the team. Toughest one to defend.

Wait until the Harbar kid arrives on campus...he is scary good at shooting the ball.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Squealers

Quote from: Dugann on November 26, 2006, 07:27:28 pm
I like this fast past...they seem to be doing well with it too.

Do you mean fast PACE or are you sloshing yourself with wine like I am right now?
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Jim Red23

Quote from: RazorbackRider on November 26, 2006, 07:28:17 pm
I heard on the radio that Oral Roberts beat Kansas in Lawrence.  WOW!  We got some tuff games coming up.

That was a while back...

Thomas makws both FT's

26-16. Ark.

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

The_Bionic_Pig

Stan Heath is rotating the SCIT outta the lineup...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

CampuspostmanHOG

Nice...WV had a little run and we answered with poise.

Squealers

HILL needs to drive the ball to the hoop for C sake

Jim Red23

HOGSWEAT

Somebody explain to me why Vincent Hunter is on the team... better yet... in the game

cubman

Hunter plays with alot of heart but boy he sucks

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Ironhawg

I never got to see the team play last year.  Does it seem like Stan is wanting to run a little more this year?

Squealers

Quote from: AR Taco04 on November 26, 2006, 07:32:03 pm
Somebody explain to me why Vincent Hunter is on the team... better yet... in the game

He was a contender last year with the talent we had, this year he is being overshadowed by our new and improved talent

Jim Red23

Welsh makes both Ft's

28-16.

Then they score on another easy basket.

28-18. Ark.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: Squealers on November 26, 2006, 07:33:14 pm

He was a contender last year with the talent we had, this year he is being overshadowed by our new and improved talent

There he goes again... lol... the more times he touches the ball.. the better chance we have of losing

Arazorbackguy1

Ironhawg

Squealers

Jim Red23

Hunter.....grrr.

They make a three.

28-21. Ark.

Ironhawg

Arazorbackguy1

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

Squealers

Man, usually they dont call intentionals until the end of the game...that was weak

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

CampuspostmanHOG

announcer says "best thing about freshmen...they become sophomores"

Arazorbackguy1

Hogeyeblind

hunter and mccurdy are both wasted scholarships

cubman

ervin is as big a liability as hunter right now.

Hong Kong Sooey

Might have something to do with 4 rebounds in his first 3 minutes...

Arazorbackguy1

Ervin reminds me of Kareem Reid  so much     wild out of control plays

The_Bionic_Pig

West Virginia reminds me so much of Arkansas 2000 & 2001 - Live by the three - DIE by the three I think they have easily attempted as many 3 point baskets and 2 point baskets....
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Boarcephus

Quote from: Squealers on November 26, 2006, 07:35:52 pm
Man, usually they dont call intentionals until the end of the game...that was weak

He grabbed him with both hands!  Good call IMO
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Arkansas Student

I've been watching the tourney all weekend, and we're the only team without a pep band there. I feel bad (being in the band myself). The Hogwild Band "dropped the ball." I wonder if very many folks even went down to cheer on the Hogs, considering all the football hooplah at home? I know it's just a pre-season tourney, but these guys deserve some support, too.
"Go-Hogs-Go-Hogs-Halt-Kick-Swtich-WHOOP-Boom!" no longer truly exists.

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: Hong Kong Sooey on November 26, 2006, 07:36:30 pm
Might have something to do with 4 rebounds in his first 3 minutes...

What about the 3 turnovers? lol

cubman

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on November 26, 2006, 07:36:07 pm
No wonder MSU got rid of him lol

Ervin averages 15 ppg and is shooting almost 60% from the field....who would you rather have out their at the moment?
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: Arkansas Student on November 26, 2006, 07:37:31 pm
I've been watching the tourney all weekend, and we're the only team without a pep band there. I feel bad (being in the band myself). The Hogwild Band "dropped the ball." I wonder if very many folks even went down to cheer on the Hogs, considering all the football hooplah at home? I know it's just a pre-season tourney, but these guys deserve some support, too.

Nah, Marist had a band out there on Saturday

Arazorbackguy1

none of those teams have a football team worth a darn

Beaverfever

Vincent isn't a waste of a scholly.  Mccurdy...ehhh maybe.

razorbackfan4life

Jim Red23

RazorbackRider

I bet the band was in l.r. and probably cost too much to send them there.

Squealers

Quote from: Boarcephus on November 26, 2006, 07:36:46 pm
Quote from: Squealers on November 26, 2006, 07:35:52 pm

He grabbed him with both hands!  Good call IMO

I agree with the foul call, you just dont call intentional fouls that early in a game, ever.

ICEman

Heath needs to work with Hunter on some coordination skills/drills.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."