Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone watching AR v CU PA?

Started by Nashville Fan, November 06, 2006, 07:30:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FootballHog

Quote from: UADrummer on November 06, 2006, 09:02:12 pm
Quote from: TheOriginalPorkster on November 06, 2006, 09:00:56 pm
For some of you guys that just joined us and are wonder what the heck is going on.  CAPA is a very good basketball team.

But they're D2, I don't care how good they are this game should be a blowout.

You have to realize, only 5 people from each team play on the court at one time. These kids might have been averaging over 20 points a game in HS, but never got highly recruited.

elksnort

Are'nt we glad it still football season? I know it's a repeat.....................

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

mountainhog

mountainhog

Since 1894

The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

mountainhog

Adam Stokes

mountainhog

75-68 final,, closer than what i thought it would be

TheOriginalPorkster

BUTU

SEMO is Friday. It's the Regular season Opener. At Bud Walton. 7:05 Tipoff. BE THERE

The_Bionic_Pig

For some of you guys that just joined us and are wonder what the heck is going on.  CAPA is a very good basketball team.

Maryland beat these guys by 1 at home and they are ranked in the top 5. Does that mean we could beat Maryland now  ???
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

LTrazbacs5

Season opener: ARk - Semo
Ark - 63      SEMO - 7

BUTU

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on November 06, 2006, 09:07:40 pm

Maryland beat these guys by 1 at home and they are ranked in the top 5. Does that mean we could beat Maryland now  ???
Pitt only beat them 80-65

bigred7987

They are a good team, I was there tonight for a while.  Athletic liked to run and could shoot the hell out of the ball.  Good point guards too and ran their offense well

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: bigred7987 on November 06, 2006, 09:08:54 pm
They are a good team, I was there tonight for a while.  Athletic liked to run and could shoot the hell out of the ball.  Good point guards too and ran their offense well

click me
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Adam Stokes

Wow, I'm surprised a D-II school was even able to schedule teams with so much prestiege.  Good job on their part, I'll be keeping up with them this year to see how they do.

hogfan13

I was there. Cal Pa is a Good Team. They'll do good rest of the season

Flatline

Quote from: ajs15razorman on November 06, 2006, 09:14:49 pm
  Wow, I'm surprised a D-II school was even able to schedule teams with so much prestiege.  Good job on their part, I'll be keeping up with them this year to see how they do.

I will bet they win a lot of games.

Tomhog™

Our 3pt defense and offense, plus free throws need to improve if we want to go back to the NCAA this year.  If the new players don't pick it up, we're looking at a 16-18 win team this year...

hog caller

nope we won't dominate anyone we are still an average BB team from what i listened to tonight. we won but not by much 3 i think as i got discourged with the slop towards the end.

vincent Hunter was the star of the game and the only one to play the entire game .

Irvin made some good driving layups .weems made a couple of dunks .Hill slamed in an ally oop.
weems hit a couple of threes and plays fast. townes was townes just a steady rock.

so far the outside shooting is not great.