Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UA/UF Game Thread

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, February 18, 2006, 01:01:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

We're now 2 of 12 from the field.

chillinhoggie

That would be the weakest crowd ever huh?  how are you watching the game in Cali?
Quote from: leavenworth1 on February 18, 2006, 01:17:17 pm
Ooops, I'm in California and had forgotten about the snow storm.  Sorry!

Quote from: chillinhoggie on February 18, 2006, 01:14:42 pm
Quote from: leavenworth1 on February 18, 2006, 01:12:22 pm
I don't know if you guys have noticed how many empty seats there are in BWA.  This is for a TOP TEN team. I cannot remember the last time we had so many empty chairs for a top 10.  SAD.  That has got to speak volumes to Broyles and all the board members.  That is exactly what will lead to the necessary coaching changes we need to make. 
Theres a sheet of ice on the roads and 3 inches of snow on top of it

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

nobballconcept

same story, different day.  heath has no one to turn to.  we will give up easy baskets all day long

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hunter fouls guy under FL basket FL shooting 2 Makes the first and Makes the second
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

lunchbox72703

Dwight_K_Shrute

WTH is going on mayhem under the basket hunter is mixing it up, and draws the foul
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

nobballconcept

hunter's first rebound of the year

HognotinMemphis

If you start out 1 for 11 at home against ANY team, you SUCK as a team.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Thrilbilly

McCurdy make a decent move to the basket but over shot and blocked the one he passed to.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Another FL foul.  Pookie shooting FT makes the first.  and the second.

GrizzledHogFan

11-5 Florida with 12:30 left (approx)

lunchbox72703

Dwight_K_Shrute

chillinhoggie

Horrible D let him walk in

Dwight_K_Shrute

lunchbox72703

GrizzledHogFan

Wow, this Yahoo/JP feed is really behind

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hunter thanks to Hunter, FLA just hit a 3 16-9

lunchbox72703

Now, why did Mccurdy go away fromhim?

weevilhogg

Oh my!

lunchbox72703

Hunter for three........Hell has frozen over!!!!!

nobballconcept

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hunter hits a 3 Hogs within 4 and got a Turnover.

lunchbox72703

GrizzledHogFan

Hunter is the only reason we're still in this game

Thrilbilly

I am ready for some fire! will it last?

Adam Stokes

Hunter's on fire with Corey Brewer out of the game with 2 early fouls.

lunchbox72703

where has Hunter been all year?  He's playing inspired right now!!

Razor6

Hunter and Hill have been playing with passion.  I was glad to season Hill slam the ground with his hand when he didn't get the call he wanted. Way to go!
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

GrizzledHogFan

LRCentralTiger

Thank goodness for Hunter right now.  :) :razorback:

ballhog™

i admit i wimped out and didn't go
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

nobballconcept

biggest concern is our team plays no team defense.  there is no help.  layups and wide open looks will get us beat

ballhog™

it does look like we are playing harder

dotnet

How come it seems whoever is playing point guard can't shoot and can't defend?

Dwight_K_Shrute

Just showed Hunter 3-3 rest of team 1 for 14

Dwight_K_Shrute

lunchbox72703

Thrilbilly

Dwight_K_Shrute

E gets a steal and goes to the line for 2

Adam Stokes

We are shooting better from three (25%) than 2 (22%)

lunchbox72703

I'm watching it on TV...and I still can't believe brewer missed that layup.

Razor6

The gravitational pull from the moon is working against Brewer today! He should have had 2...
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

Dwight_K_Shrute

Misses first and second. we are 2-6 from the line.

Dwight_K_Shrute

FLA misses a 3 we get the reb. and then we miss an oop

pbjones81

wow, our free throw shooting sucks ass

Dwight_K_Shrute

getting ugly on both sides

GrizzledHogFan