Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs-Tigers Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, February 08, 2006, 06:28:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

94 Hawg

lol, thx Brando  "moral victory"
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Zen_Hog

nobballconcept

down 6 but feels like 66.......if we would block out we might be leading

Zen_Hog

i swear, i literally lol'd when he said that

Salvaboar Dali

Quote from: TheUrge68 on February 08, 2006, 07:45:50 pm
You know how I know you're gay?

Because you know all the chorus lines from Mulon Rouge?

jkstock04

"could be a moral victory at the break"...nice..
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

PoconoHog

Way things are looking....don't have to worry about blowing a lead.
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

BigHog396

I hate to say it, but even as badly as we have played in this half, if you take away the hose job we get from the officials, this would actually be a very even game.

hoginla

What would our record be now if we had Pitino or Calipari(sp?)
September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

TheUrge68

Quote from: Salvaboar Dali on February 08, 2006, 07:46:50 pm
Quote from: TheUrge68 on February 08, 2006, 07:45:50 pm
You know how I know you're gay?

If I remember right your wife is the one who made me watch it.

Because you know all the chorus lines from Mulon Rouge?
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

Zen_Hog

Why did DJ have to take that last shot!

jkstock04

Nice Jefferson...god he sucks so bad.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

TheUrge68

Only down by 6 I guess I can handle that considering how well they're shooting and how bad we're defending
Inside me lives a skinny woman trying to get out. I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies - Unknown

Salvaboar Dali

hogfancb

Brady sit your ass down.  Brewer got fouled by Davis and no call.

nobballconcept

i wish we could just borrow pitino for a half time talk.   once Heath speaks we are down by 6 more

Brutalis

Why is John Brady whining for a foul? Jefferson could have got one on the other end just as easily but didn't?
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

UroHog

Brady flapping those huge chipmunk cheeks... STFU!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

GREAT SHOT JEFFERSON  GOD!!!!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

lilpiggy

PigDaddyKane

As bad as we played D in the first half I feel pretty good about only being down by six at half.  If we can tighten the D and rebound better we have a chance.

Also, we don't have a lead to blow!

The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

big boes

why in the world was jefferson isolated one-on-one to end the half.  and where is ronnie brewer when the clock is winding down?!  he always seems to fade into the background.

nobballconcept

townes is a puss...ferg is a turnover.....jefferson sucks.....brewer disappears.......and Heath is a jr. high coach.........I say we are in trouble second half

BigHog396

That last possession shows how bad a coach heath is.  How on earth does Jefferson get to take the last shot.  The ball absolutely has to go through Brewer or Modica in that situation.  If that isn't poor coaching, I don't know what is.

lunchbox72703

nobballconcept

mccurdy got his one minute average.  put your street clothes back on sean

dotnet

Quote from: PigDaddyKane on February 08, 2006, 07:49:56 pm
As bad as we played D in the first half I feel pretty good about only being down by six at half.  If we can tighten the D and rebound better we have a chance.

Also, we don't have a lead to blow!

those are huge ifs... but I agree

hoginla

LSU actually cooled off...40% for the half....Hogs 42%.
September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

jkstock04

Quote from: nobballconcept on February 08, 2006, 07:51:15 pm
mccurdy got his one minute average.  put your street clothes back on sean
LOL!!
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

dirthog

can't bare to watch the second half. we suck somewhat terrible, the bright spot hill made a jumper.
"This is no dress rehearsal, we are professionals and this is the big time"- Waylon Jennings

lilpiggy

poor coaching big hog ?
hang on, we have another half to show are arse

chiefsfan

luckily we are only down 6 right now.  it could be worse, alot worse.

Luckily that was our bad half for today, so the next one can be our good half... :razorback:
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

dirthog

"This is no dress rehearsal, we are professionals and this is the big time"- Waylon Jennings

nobballconcept

just showed highlight of mcdaniel hitting winning shot at LSU..........god I miss Arkansas basketball

PigDaddyKane

Did they have to remind us of the good old days!  That's rubbing salt in the wounds!
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

Franchise_Hog

Quote from: BigHog396 on February 08, 2006, 07:47:17 pm
I hate to say it, but even as badly as we have played in this half, if you take away the hose job we get from the officials, this would actually be a very even game.

I agree for sure...

This is the lineup he needs to start the half with

PG McCurdy
G Modica
G Brewer
F Thomas
C Townes

Mix it up with Hill and Ferguson in spurts....if Hill doesn't rebound, throw in Cyrus.

The only time I would allow Jefferson in the game is if we for some serious strange reason decided to press or put pressure on them.

Why don't we ever press with an athletic team?  Ever?

Sloppygee

dirthog

three

Quote from: nobballconcept on February 08, 2006, 07:53:53 pm
just showed highlight of mcdaniel hitting winning shot at LSU..........god I miss Arkansas basketball
I got tears and my eyes, and then jumped off my seat and stuck my arms in the air, just like I did 11 years ago.....Oh how the years go by!!!
Worrying is like a rocking chair...it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.

lilpiggy

GrizzledHogFan

Wisconsin is beating #24 Indiana by 20, 63-43 with 5:00 min remaining.  Thought those of you who participate in the BBall Pick'em might want to know.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

GAHOG

Davis and D. Mitchell have dominated us in the first half. Have got to make someone else beat us.

Modica has 13 and Brewer has 7.

nobballconcept

i just tivo'ed that part of the highlights over and over and over and over and over and over and over

dirthog

was that 11 years ago man i feel old

BigHog396

Quote from: lilpiggy on February 08, 2006, 07:52:26 pm
poor coaching big hog ?
hang on, we have another half to show are arse
Yes, poor coaching.  Anyone in their right mind, coach or not, knows Jefferson should not have been the one with the ball in his hands to end the half.  That's coaching.

Foshodo

that chick that just did the bowl thing was pretty friggin sweet.

Ark Blitz

Why can't Hill rebound??  He is 7'0 tall!!

jkstock04

Quote from: Ark Blitz on February 08, 2006, 07:58:19 pm
The Big Baby is throwin him around I'd say...
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

BigHog396

Quote from: Ark Blitz on February 08, 2006, 07:58:19 pm
He's usually out of position, due to the fact that he is having to play help defense because one of our gaurds has just gotten schooled off the dribble.

BloodRedHog

Quote from: three on February 08, 2006, 07:54:38 pm
Quote from: nobballconcept on February 08, 2006, 07:53:53 pm
I got tears and my eyes, and then jumped off my seat and stuck my arms in the air, just like I did 11 years ago.....Oh how the years go by!!!

I miss Nolan
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...