Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just like in Football, Baseball Hogs need to continue to recruit Texarkana

Started by Porkyswine, June 06, 2009, 09:20:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkyswine

Bo Bigham is going to be a great player.  Apparently, Texas High has 4 players.  One has committed to LSU, one to AR, one to Okie St., and one to LA Tech.  Check out the bio of the kid committed to LSU.
http://www.withthefirstpick.net/slade-heathcott

Oklahawg

Baseball has to be the toughest sport to recruit.

Your top 100 recruits, or so, are almost guaranteed to go to MLB. Probably half of the next 100, if not more.

You really can't eval your recruiting class until August when the MLB window closes.

Rules changed for baseball recently - maybe NCAA, maybe MLB. Can anyone help explain?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra