Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beverley out for season

Started by hawkhawg, March 30, 2015, 08:42:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkhawg

Patrick Beverley will undergo season ending surgery on his wrist.

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

rusvegashog

phadedhawg

Inhogswetrust

April 01, 2015, 08:48:18 am #4 Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 09:01:29 am by Inhogswetrust
 A guy sitting in front of us at the Grizzlies game Monday night showed that on his smart phone. Apparently it happened with less than a minute left in their game at Houston. His interest was that it could affect Houston during the  playoffs and thus help the Grizzlies. To me I don't like to see any athlete get hurt.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Wild Bill Hog

Hate it for PB, but thankfully it isn't a knee, ankle, etc.

hawkhawg

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on April 01, 2015, 08:48:18 am
A guy sitting in front of us at the Grizzlies game Monday night showed that on his smart phone. Apparently it happened with less than a minute left in their game at Houston. His interest was that it could affect Houston during the  playoffs and thus help the Grizzlies. To me I don't like to see any athlete get hurt.

I love the defense and energy that Beverley brings to the game but I really don't think losing Beverley will hurt the rockets.  They will lose on defense but I think they will make up for it with how much better they will be on offense.