Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Portis not listed on nbadraft.net 2015 board any more.

Started by davril98, March 30, 2015, 12:51:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

davril98

centralhog

Dropped completely off the board for 2015 and listed # 15 in 2016.  That is a huge drop.

jry04

Quote from: centralhog on March 30, 2015, 01:53:09 pm
Dropped completely off the board for 2015 and listed # 15 in 2016.  That is a huge drop.
It isn't because of his play. It is because they think he is going to come back to Arkansas. If he leaves this year he is a first round pick.

Hawg Red

mbgrulz

To me, it makes a lot of sense to come back. I think he can move up to a lottery pick. The projected freshmen 1 and done guys will not all pan out. Some of them will get to college and have major holes in their game. Portis could come back as a probable 1st team All-America and potential national POY. He will be as high profile as it gets next year.

Qualls, is a no brainer. You come back and get your degree. Next year he'll be all over ESPN and will get so much publicity. That could give him the boost he needs to get into the draft. He won't be drafted as things stand right now.

Cresthog

Quote from: mbgrulz on March 30, 2015, 02:55:53 pm
To me, it makes a lot of sense to come back. I think he can move up to a lottery pick. The projected freshmen 1 and done guys will not all pan out. Some of them will get to college and have major holes in their game. Portis could come back as a probable 1st team All-America and potential national POY. He will be as high profile as it gets next year.

Qualls, is a no brainer. You come back and get your degree. Next year he'll be all over ESPN and will get so much publicity. That could give him the boost he needs to get into the draft. He won't be drafted as things stand right now.

Portis could be like Kominsky IMO.