Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jason Henry

Started by Champs04, March 30, 2015, 11:39:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

My Pimp name would be Marco Polo and I would specialize in Asian ladies. I'd bring East & West together yo.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

secfan30

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on March 30, 2015, 01:22:50 pm
Opie was the worst coach we've ever had, can't believe some were defending him the last couple of years before we fired him.

Hell there are still a couple that mention that they still like the red headed wonder.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: secfan30 on March 31, 2015, 09:32:52 pm
Hell there are still a couple that mention that they still like the red headed wonder.

Sadly enough KeVaughn Allen likes the redhead dork 😞

yraciv

Thank you for finally answering the question whatever happened to Jason Henry.  I'd looked for his facebook or twitter, something to see what he was up to, and couldn't find an update.  Turns out I should have been looking for Allstar! 

This guy was literally too dumb to function, and I guess it's finally caught up to him.  I used to wonder why he never caught on anywhere else, and I guess I've got my answer. Sad, but he isn't the first talented ballplayer this has happened to out of West Memphis, and probably won't be the last.

pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: yraciv on March 31, 2015, 10:59:41 pm
Thank you for finally answering the question whatever happened to Jason Henry.  I'd looked for his facebook or twitter, something to see what he was up to, and couldn't find an update.  Turns out I should have been looking for Allstar! 

This guy was literally too dumb to function, and I guess it's finally caught up to him.  I used to wonder why he never caught on anywhere else, and I guess I've got my answer. Sad, but he isn't the first talented ballplayer this has happened to out of West Memphis, and probably won't be the last.

Not just west Memphis either.

twistitup

Jason is thinkin to himself about now....

Dayum, Pimpin' AIN'T easy
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Pork Twain

Henry will get his in the end...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

PORKULATOR

did they say, "a pimp named slickback"?
ya say the whole thing,  like A Tribe called Quest
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: TheRazorbackGuy on March 31, 2015, 10:28:15 pm
Sadly enough KeVaughn Allen likes the redhead dork 😞

Do you really believe that John Pelphrey is the reason why Allen wanted to go to Florida? He is just the guy doing the recruit hand-holding. That program is Billy Donovan's program. Pelphrey is a grunt.

Man, you gotta figure out how Hogville works. The people who post things that sound like they know what they are talking about -- most of them actually base their statements on knowledge. They don't just throw out made-up crap.
[CENSORED]!