Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Was Bill Clinton our good luck charm?

Started by twistitup, March 25, 2015, 06:46:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

March 25, 2015, 06:46:43 am Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 06:14:02 am by twistitup
I say lets get him back in the basketball Spotlight next year- it might be what we need to get to another NC

He could hold a sign supporting SEC basketball:

I did not have SECual relations with that woman. Go Hogs
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

WorfHog

Bill will be in the spotlight this year, but it won't be because of Arkansas basketball.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: twistitup on March 25, 2015, 06:46:43 am
I say lets get him back in the basketball Spotlight next year- it might be what we need to get to another NC

Good point.  It had nothing to do with a great coach coaching great players to play great basketball.

It's all about Bill Clinton.  I'm sure he'd agree with you, BTW.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Mr. Porkleone

No.  Dude lies ever time his mouth moves.  Don't need him around.

hawginbigd1

I thought it was pretty good! +1, I am guessing the Tea people on here don't appreciate a cleverly thought out joke!

popcornhog

Maybe if he moves back into the White House in 2017 it'll bring the Hogs back to 1993-2001 success.
WPS

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on March 25, 2015, 12:43:11 pm
I thought it was pretty good! +1, I am guessing the Tea people on here don't appreciate a cleverly thought out joke!

No, we got that it was a joke.  It was just a horrible joke.  :)
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Mick Hogger

Giving him a jersey last season didn't help us even get into the NCAA. Pretty sure his luck has run out as far as the Hogs.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

nchogg

Hillary would be a nightmare compaared to Bill.

Rzbakfromwaybak

If Clinton gets back to the White House next year.....about the only thing he will be wanting to...."hold".....is some young female intern...
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

GS99

Didn't realize Bill Clinton came out, but the good luck charm was having Corliss Williamson and a bunch of other great players.

hogblood13

Im sorry to say, but if a man that lives with Hillary and sleeps with Monica is our good luck charm, then our basketball program is in trouble!