Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marcus Foster Gets Boot From Weber

Started by Slater, March 24, 2015, 09:06:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Slater

2013-14 Big 12 Freshmen of the year, could not get along (like most of his teammates) with Bruce Weber. Great 3 point shooter, likes to win. Would take! :razorback:
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

HOGINTENNESSEE

That kid can ball someone will give him a chance

Dr. Starcs

k.c.hawg

He has handlers telling him step by step what to do. Came there as a fat kid that very few teams wanted, had a big freshman year and came back smarter than the coach. I watch every game and wouldn't touch the kid. He is an ISU fit.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Slater

Quote from: k.c.hawg on March 24, 2015, 11:18:22 pm
He has handlers telling him step by step what to do. Came there as a fat kid that very few teams wanted, had a big freshman year and came back smarter than the coach. I watch every game and wouldn't touch the kid. He is an ISU fit.

k.c. I too am in Wildcat vicinity, but man, I would take. Weber is a clown, can't control his own players and boom throws em under the bus. Foster can ball and Mike would get mileage out of him.
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

k.c.hawg

The kid carried that team on his back last year. You think Weber just decided to kick his ass to the curb every other game this year. I won't say he is a cancer because cancer is horrible stuff but that kid poisoned that team. He wouldn't last 3 weeks under MA.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.