Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post Game Interviews After Loss to North Carolina in NCAA Tourney

Started by Mike Irwin, March 22, 2015, 12:10:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawginbigd1

Anyone know why I can't play any of the videos from the NwA page on my IPad?

Breems

TL;DR on Qualls/Portis.

Portis wants to talk to family/coach/mentor. "If I come back, we could be a top 10 team."

Qualls: "No comment."
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Slater

Nolan was in dressing room talking to the guys individually and being a positive dude. Man, a hall of famer doing that, totally awesome.
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

Danny J

Quote from: Breems on March 22, 2015, 12:27:44 am
TL;DR on Qualls/Portis.

Portis wants to talk to family/coach/mentor. "If I come back, we could be a top 10 team."

Qualls: "No comment."
I think Qualls may test the waters to get an idea of where he would go and what he needs to work on. I think if Portis comes back so does Qualls or at least I hope so.

Breems

Word of advice: Refrain from watching.

These are like The Notebook for dudes.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Danny J

Quote from: Slater on March 22, 2015, 12:31:00 am
Nolan was in dressing room talking to the guys individually and being a positive dude. Man, a hall of famer doing that, totally awesome.
Nice to have all those former guys back around the team. Guys like Corliss, Nolan, Moncrief, Mayberry, Thurman, etc....Jeff Long has done an outstanding job. I think if CMA is left alone, meaning Long is still the AD for many years to come, then this program can be built back into and sustained as a national power.

collegestationhog

Totally agree. Outside of our starting 5 there wasn't a lot of consistent play. When you think about that and  the number of games they won, it is really impressive.  If we get BP and Qualls back, a couple of the freshman develop, and witt, hannahs, and kapita coming in you got a really good squad for next season.

Slater

Quote from: Danny J on March 22, 2015, 12:35:54 am
Nice to have all those former guys back around the team. Guys like Corliss, Nolan, Moncrief, Mayberry, Thurman, etc....Jeff Long has done an outstanding job. I think if CMA is left alone, meaning Long is still the AD for many years to come, then this program can be built back into and sustained as a national power.

My dad is a huge K-State guy (he played there) and he talks about the FAMILY feel that Bill Snyder has brought to the old guys like himself, I see CMA doing the same. 
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

FutureMan

Quote from: The real Hogules on March 22, 2015, 09:08:18 am
I thought that the Mike Anderson interview was great.

Agreed.  I was uplifted by what he had to say.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

Bacon_Bitz

I don't know what to make of the Qualls "no comment" remark.  Has he already made his mind up that he wants to leave or did he just not want to talk about that right then after a loss?

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."