Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Visits - Class of 2013

Started by mmhogs17, August 20, 2012, 03:07:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mmhogs17

August 20, 2012, 03:07:13 pm Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 12:35:57 am by mmhogs17
January 18th-20th
4-star TE Hunter Henry - Little Rock, Arkansas - Committed to Arkansas
4-star QB Austin Allen - Fayetteville, Arkansas - Committed to Arkansas
4-star RB Altee Tenpenny - Little Rock, Arkansas - Committed to Alabama
4-star OL Reeve Koehler - Honolulu, Hawaii - Committed to Arkansas
4-star LB Brooks Ellis - Fayetteville, Arkansas - Committed to Arkansas
3-star DB Alex Brignoni - Fayetteville, Arkansas - Committed to Arkansas
3-star ATH Dominique Alexander - Tulsa, Oklahoma - Committed to Oklahoma
3-star DE Tevin Beanum - Forrest City, Arkansas - Committed to Arkansas
3-star OT Dan Skipper - Arvada, Colorado - Committed to Arkansas
3-star WR Drew Morgan - Greenwood, Arkansas - Committed to Arkansas
3-star LB Martrell Spaight - Coffeyville, Kansas - Signed with Arkansas
2-star P Sam Irwin-Hill - San Francisco, California - Committed to Arkansas

January 25th-27th
5-star RB Alex Collins - Plantation, Florida - Committed to Arkansas
4-star OT Denver Kirkland - Miami, Florida
4-star OT Kenny Lacy - Phoenix, Arizona - Committed to UCLA
3-star DT Ke'Tyrus Marks - West Palm Beach, Florida - Committed to Arkansas
3-star CB D.J. Dean - Newton, Texas - Committed to Arkansas
3-star DB De'Andre Coley - Miami, Florida - Committed to Arkansas
3-star OT Dwayne Johnson - Bellaire, Texas

February 1st-3rd
4-star ATH Damon Mitchell - Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
3-star RB Denzell Evans - Houston, Texas - Committed to Arkansas
3-star ATH Korliss Marshall - Osceola, Arkansas - Committed to Arkansas
3-star ATH Melvinson Hartfield - Dallas, Texas - Committed to Arkansas

ListenHereMister

That former fsu dt will be visiting during BA a weekend too

mmhogs17

Added Jamone Boyd to the Alabama week

whosiskid

Quote from: mmhogs17 on August 20, 2012, 03:07:13 pm
at the request of whosiskid.

Thank you! Greatly, greatly appreciated.

I bet the officials for the Alabama game really pile up. It would mean so much to beat Alabama, not just for the season, but for recruiting. I really, really want to flip Combs. Why anyone would want to go to a program mired in the second tier of the strongest division of any conference in the US is a mystery to me. I've said elsewhere that I really believe that Ole Miss will have a banner season if it ends up 4-8 or 5-7. Most likely they will be 3-9. If so, I think we'd have a shot at flipping Combs and perhaps the other DT (Moore?), who is friends with Marcus Robinson. Why a kid would want to play at Ole Miss when you could play at Arkansas is a mystery to me.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

mmhogs17

Added Zach Hannon and Nick Ramirez to the Alabama weekend.

tophawg19

wimmenz is what makes ole miss popular
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

CDBHawg

Quote from: mmhogs17 on August 22, 2012, 10:04:07 pm
Added Zach Hannon and Nick Ramirez to the Alabama weekend.

Have we offered Nick Ramirez?

mmhogs17

mmhogs17

Added Torii Hunter Jr to the Bama weekend.

mmhogs17

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Tim Harris

Alter Tenpenny - 1/18/2013

Deondre Skinner - 2/2/2013

mmhogs17

whosiskid

Do we know what weekend Alex Collins is coming?
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

Tim Harris

Quote from: whosiskid on December 22, 2012, 05:11:34 pm
Do we know what weekend Alex Collins is coming?

Last I saw it isn't even confirmed that he will come yet.

whosiskid

Quote from: Tim Harris on December 22, 2012, 06:24:24 pm
Last I saw it isn't even confirmed that he will come yet.

Booo! Not what I want to hear.

nwahogfan1

I would love to add some star laden OLMs,  DTs  and RBs to our visit list.  Cant wait until the coaches arrive and start making the calls.

jackflash

A Hogwork Orange

Quote from: jackflash on December 23, 2012, 06:07:18 pm
me I am  still looking for more CB

We don't need too many more, we had a lot redshirt last year, hopefully they can develop enough to add depth. We don't need them to start, we have Tevin and Hines for that.

Tim Harris

Reeve Koehler will be visiting on the 18th.

Tim Harris

mmhogs17

MP24

4-star LB Brooks Ellis, Fayetteville, Arkansas - Committed to Arkansas

What service has him listed as a 4-star?
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

CDBHawg

lumphog

whosiskid

We have only five uncommited (to Arkansas) players on the 18th to 20th?

I predict four of them will either commit or flip to Arkansas:

Koehler - Commits
Wilkins - Flips from Auburn
Nelson - Commits
Skipper - Flips from Tennessee

I think they try to get Wilkins to commit regardless of what Tenpenny does. If Tenpenny flips, fine. And if Collins commits, fine. They will go with three RB commits.

BrokenArrowHogs

Since it seemed Austin Allen and Alex Collins hit it off at the All-Star game, hopefully, Austin can drop by the campus and help Alex feel at home during his visit. 

Hydroguy87

Quote from: BrokenArrowHogs on January 07, 2013, 06:34:29 pm
Since it seemed Austin Allen and Alex Collins hit it off at the All-Star game, hopefully, Austin can drop by the campus and help Alex feel at home during his visit.

i was hoping they would have moved Austin to weekend Alex visits. Maybe they see him as a long shot and are hoping that Alex and Hunter can "hit it off" with Wilkins and Tenpenny and a few others.

I also thought I read somewhere that Sebastian LeRue might visit the 18th weekend also.

OnTheHillHogFan

January 08, 2013, 01:50:52 am #30 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:18:46 am by GreenbrierHogFan
Quote from: Hydroguy87 on January 07, 2013, 07:30:17 pm
i was hoping they would have moved Austin to weekend Alex visits. Maybe they see him as a long shot and are hoping that Alex and Hunter can "hit it off" with Wilkins and Tenpenny and a few others.

I also thought I read somewhere that Sebastian LeRue might visit the 18th weekend also.
The Fayetteville trio and maybe Henry will probably be there every weekend guys are there on official visits.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Tim Harris

Quote from: GreenbrierHogFan on January 08, 2013, 01:50:52 am
The Fayetteville trio and maybe Henry will probably be there every weekend guys are there on official visits.

If I'm not mistaken they can be there but can't be involved in everything that an official visit consists of.

nwahogfan1

Interesting.  No Texas recruits coming n on those 3 weekends so far.   

tiber

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on January 08, 2013, 09:47:05 pm
Interesting.  No Texas recruits coming n on those 3 weekends so far.   

It's telling isn't it.

Tim Harris

Sam Irwin is coming Jan 18-20

Kirklan is coming the weekend of Jan 25-27

Tim Harris

BrokenArrowHogs

January 12, 2013, 10:48:56 am #36 Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 11:33:10 am by BrokenArrowHogs
Quote from: tiber on January 10, 2013, 09:20:02 am
It's telling isn't it.

Insanity... doing the same things over and over and expecting different results. 

Seeing how our fans and program's past fixation on Texas has produced ZERO SEC titles, I wonder why so many are still so convinced this is the ONLY way to win in the SEC for Arkansas??

For example, Bama has a whopping 5 players from TX on their current roster, and none, from what  can tell are major contributors right now.  And yes, I know AR is NOT Bama.  But, it tells me, it is about getting the best players you can for your program - regardless of their zip code. 

(Edit - this post got me thinking, so I started a new topic about it for our fans to discuss and debate the validity of the "myth")

PapaJhawg

Cole "Bubba" Jenkins will be visiting Hogville for an unofficial visit January 15. Bubba Jenkins is a 5'10" 211 lbs. Senior at Parkview High School in Springfield, Missouri. Bubba runs a 4.49 forty, squats 495, hang cleans 305, and benches 385.

2012 Season highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/137263/#highlights/15371374
Career highlights:             http://www.hudl.com/athlete/137263/#highlights/19995375

Bubba's 2012 Statistics: 
School.                  Carries                Yards            TD's                       Score
(vs Kickapoo)          21                       123                2                          (W 17-15)
(vs Joplin)                15                         67                                            (W 17-13)
(vs Rolla)                  21                       123                1                         (W 22-7)
(vs Waynesville)     14                          92                2                         (W 55-21)
(vs Camdenton)      22                       154                1                          (W 35-28)
(vs Glendale).           22                      174                2                         (W 28-0)
(vs Hillcrest)            24                       133                1 + 87 yd KO TD (L 19-29)
(vs West Plains)      20                       238                4                          (W 47-7)
(vs Lebanon)           19                        106               2                           (L 21-31)
(vs Willard)              21                        117                3                          (W 49-28)

STATS:     Rushes  192        Yards  1327     TD's  19                        (W 8 - L 2)
Career Stats:           441                    3232               44

PapaJhawg

Quote from: PapaJhawg on January 12, 2013, 05:59:57 pm
Cole "Bubba" Jenkins will be visiting Hogville for an unofficial visit January 15. Bubba Jenkins is a 5'10" 211 lbs. Senior at Parkview High School in Springfield, Missouri. Bubba runs a 4.49 forty, squats 495, hang cleans 305, and benches 385.

2012 Season highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/137263/#highlights/15371374
Career highlights:             http://www.hudl.com/athlete/137263/#highlights/19995375

Bubba's 2012 Statistics: 
School.                  Carries                Yards            TD's                       Score
(vs Kickapoo)          21                       123                2                          (W 17-15)
(vs Joplin)                15                         67                                            (W 17-13)
(vs Rolla)                  21                       123                1                         (W 22-7)
(vs Waynesville)     14                          92                2                         (W 55-21)
(vs Camdenton)      22                       154                1                          (W 35-28)
(vs Glendale).           22                      174                2                         (W 28-0)
(vs Hillcrest)            24                       133                1 + 87 yd KO TD (L 19-29)
(vs West Plains)      20                       238                4                          (W 47-7)
(vs Lebanon)           19                        106               2                           (L 21-31)
(vs Willard)              21                        117                3                          (W 49-28)

STATS:     Rushes  192        Yards  1327     TD's  19                        (W 8 - L 2)
Career Stats:           441                    3232               44

cmiller01

Texas athletes in high school have often times almost already reached their peak because of the strength and conditioning programs there.

CDBHawg

Quote from: cmiller01 on January 13, 2013, 09:41:18 am
Texas athletes in high school have often times almost already reached their peak because of the strength and conditioning programs there.

Bull.

Tim Harris

Piggfoot

My figs may be wrong but it looks like we need to sign ~70% of the uncommitted and all of the committed to have a full class. Interesting.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Tim Harris

Quote from: qdoc on January 14, 2013, 04:36:30 pm
My figs may be wrong but it looks like we need to sign ~70% of the uncommitted and all of the committed to have a full class. Interesting.

The only thing I will add is there are several other prospects that have shown interest but we don't know the date yet. Guys like Richard, Dudley, Biddy, etc.... will have a more official list for each week on Wednesday/Thursday.

CDBHawg

Starting to come back down to earth a little bit.

Cure

Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

Tim Harris

RazorPiggie

Is Wilkins not visiting this weekend? its not on RDs list but its one this one.