Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vent Thread

Started by Blockisland, October 03, 2015, 06:30:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jjfmetal11

Wow and i was pissed when i thought we hire Miles!!   Wow BB way to play not to lose when u have been getting dominated every week tryin to run clock

jjfmetal11

U cant win games being a [CENSORED]!

SteveInArk

lets get this FG and go in tied.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Uberanubis

should be winning this game
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

jjfmetal11

yep ** clock management once again!!!   so frustrating the Players!!!  They Work their asses off and the Coaches Frank it up!!

jcharkansas

This whole beliema Era could not be more frustrating or disappointing

Kevin

Great drive. Step up in pocket fire the ball
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: jjfmetal11 on October 03, 2015, 07:48:10 pm
U cant win games being a [CENSORED]!

I guess you never won a game.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Blockisland on October 03, 2015, 06:30:59 pm
This is awful, much like Georgia last year. Pony up and pay the buyot

We are winning. Why are you complaining? Shut up.

Ironhawg

Disappointed in our kicking game.

Kevin

Why wildcat then timeout. Killed momentum
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

Swineasaur

Quote from: Ironhawg on October 03, 2015, 08:45:40 pm
Disappointed in our kicking game.
it's been trash since hocker left

pigture perfect

Tennessee looks really tired on D. If we don't pound them to death right now we don't eerve to win. we should be up 3 scores.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

WPS501

WPS007

Ironhawg

Quote from: Swineasaur on October 03, 2015, 08:46:35 pm
it's been trash since hocker left

Hedlund had an entire redshirt year to get better and still is not getting it done.  At what point do you say next?

Kevin

That was a heck of an offensive series

fullfan

4th QTR letdown....Again.  Part of being a hog fan.  Should be at least a 10-pt lead.

jcharkansas

My gosh, this is like every game, 5 min left almost in 2 down territory and then bam we lose yards and have to punt, hope tenner cant score like atm

tophawg19

3 and 13 playing bend but don't break and gave up the first down . play to win the damn game for a change
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Kevin

Hire art biles son. He is the oc at Baylor.

pigture perfect

We just lost it with that pass completion by Tn. 3rd. And 15 and we give up 19. Crap, I need another blood pressure pill.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"