Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vent Thread

Started by Blockisland, October 03, 2015, 06:30:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blockisland

October 03, 2015, 06:30:59 pm Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 06:37:41 pm by steefhog
This is awful, much like Georgia last year. Pony up and pay the buyot

Hog Milanese

Blockisland

If all UA grads gave $100 it could happen

Hogsfan1981

At this point I am not disagreeing. We just can't do it. He gets at least next year. All we can do at this point is hope he loses every game so it happens faster.

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Hogfaniam

Quote from: Hogsfan1981 on October 03, 2015, 06:35:15 pm
At this point I am not disagreeing. We just can't do it. He gets at least next year. All we can do at this point is hope he loses every game so it happens faster.

ok, I'll play.  you can't be serious.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

code red

Quote from: Hogsfan1981 on October 03, 2015, 06:35:15 pm
Yep

elksnort

IF IF we win this Butcher for sure should be fired.

WPS007

Kevin

Hour kicking game sucks
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

SteveInArk

Nice tackle that time.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

farmhawg

At least hold then to three
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

SteveInArk

D tightened up there well.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

SteveInArk

Nice FG miss by Tenner there. 

Kevin

Well wonder what the offense will offer this time. 
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

hogfan68

Quote from: Kevin on October 03, 2015, 06:47:14 pm
Hour kicking game sucks
every aspect of it sucks. Our defense sucks too. Where's all the depth on defense

farmhawg

Quote from: Kevin on October 03, 2015, 06:52:35 pm
Well wonder what the offense will offer this time. 
just enough hope......
From theflyinghog

Hog_Swanson

Black cleats, pay the buy out.  The players wanted white cleats dammit.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

SteveInArk

End of 1st Qtr:  Tenner 14, Hogs 7.

Not bad considering the opening kickoff return by TN.

Hogsmo Kramer

Big run!!!

Oops wrong thread.  ;D
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Kevin

Hog_Swanson

TOUCHDOWN!!!! BUYOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

SteveInArk

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on October 03, 2015, 06:58:27 pm
Big run!!!

Oops wrong thread.  ;D

NO.  No it's not.  Talking good and bad is allowed here, LOL

SteveInArk

Tied up.  Nice comeback in a hostile place, Razorbacks.    :razorback:

bigbadhog

Reed looked awesome with catch and run
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

Hogsfan1981

Quote from: Hogfaniam on October 03, 2015, 06:37:29 pm
ok, I'll play.  you can't be serious.

Yes, serious but only if this continues. What I mean is...I do not want him to win JUST ENOUGH to stick around year after year. If he is not the guy I hope he is exposed early so we don't waste years and millions on the wrong guy.

That said I can't stand losing but I do like CBB and I hope he can get it done. But if not I hate the idea of being stuck with a coach just because of the buyout. 

Hogsfan1981

Reed looking like the real thing. Happy for the kid. Made a great play.

Uberanubis

just horrible on defense HORRIBLE
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

bigbadhog

Quote from: Hogsfan1981 on October 03, 2015, 07:06:25 pm
Reed looking like the real thing. Happy for the kid. Made a great play.

We need him more involved in the offense.  Kid looked awesome...
Thanks for the WINS Coach Petrino!

farmhawg

Quote from: SteveInArk on October 03, 2015, 07:01:47 pm
NO.  No it's not.  Talking good and bad is allowed here, LOL

not so loud.....
From theflyinghog

Uberanubis

got to look down fild on that screen line, you cost us a huge gain. **** HORRABLE
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

Kevin

So ready for a new qb   Like to have one that can actually read the field. Not just throw to the guy he has already pre determined to throw to

Tusks

The hogs defense is slow.  Speed over size in the SEC.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

SteveInArk

Quote from: tusked on October 03, 2015, 07:29:00 pm
The hogs defense is slow.  Speed over size in the SEC.

Absolutely.  At least in the secondary.

SteveInArk

So that bad pass got Morgan clobbered. 

Blutoblutarsky

Ragnow and Morgan out for the game. Oh well. Nice excuse for Bret to use

Kevin

Tusks

Quote from: SteveInArk on October 03, 2015, 07:30:20 pm
Absolutely.  At least in the secondary.

All over.  The Dline is too big and slow.  Sure they can sometimes push people but they are gassed just substituting.

Phenomenal One

Quote from: Blutoblutarsky on October 03, 2015, 07:33:23 pm
Ragnow and Morgan out for the game. Oh well. Nice excuse for Bret to use

Seems like we've got plenty of those (excuses that is)

Silver Hog

needs a 2-year pass due to injuries. You heard it here first.

Hogsfan1981

This many injuries in one season. There has to be something wrong...to fat, to bulky something going on with having these guys in shape to play.

That or THE WORST LUCK in any season I have ever seen.

Tusks

how about no more big10 type team.  gets some guys with speed and velocity.  Bama D is fast and they arrive in a hurry.

the hogs D sometimes gets there just in time.

SteveInArk

We just wasted 35 seconds there.  With 3 timeouts.

jjfmetal11

Call timeout are u Kidding me!!!   WTH!!

SteveInArk

Block in the back.  Surprise!

jjfmetal11

Horrible.....  Gutless

SteveInArk