Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zebras

Started by hogbud, October 03, 2015, 02:10:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogbud

Dominate viewing of games. They're all flag happy it seems.

HogPharmer

Throwing flags just so they can get on TV and say "hi ma"
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

spiritof92

I'm not going to name names but there are some crews that cast an overwhelming sense of dread over me.

HogPharmer

Quote from: spiritof92 on October 03, 2015, 02:24:41 pm
I'm not going to name names but there are some crews that cast an overwhelming sense of dread over me.

Let's hope they're not in Fayetteville next year when we play Florida
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

spiritof92

rhinohog84

You could make a drinking game out of every time a flag is thrown in a little 10 game.  You can predict before the play when the officials were going to throw a flag. 

Wayne Watson

Curles owes us a game....
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

spiritof92

You know it's bad when you officiate in the SEC and get suspended.

SemperHawg

There is a large amount of money tied up in viewing rights and television contracts.  You really don't think a boat that large goes un-steered do you?