Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tennessee doesn't stand a chance!

Started by Capt. Hamm, October 01, 2015, 07:08:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Hamm

We are going to give them an old fashioned beat down! 35-14 Hogs Win! Bank it! Woo Pig!

hog911

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

ZERO

Well we know it certainly won't be a 35-34 victory.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Dr. Pepper

We'll have to give them a beat down to win.  If it's close, BB will get that clueless look on his face and we will lose.
:razorback:   :razorback:   :razorback:

Hoggish1

Agreed.  Have you ever seen them lay the sub grade for a road and those big machines with rollers that pack the gravel?

tangman

We thump them while they are still reeling from the FL loss.

Capt. Hamm

HogPharmer

Keep saying it every week and you're bound to be right eventually...
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

jgphillips3

I feel confident in saying we will either win by 14-28 or lose by 10 or less.

DeltaBoy

They are shellshocked we will pounce on them and beat them like a step child.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HogPharmer

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 02, 2015, 05:08:11 pm
They are shellshocked we will pounce on them and beat them like a step child.

A **Redheaded** stepchild...
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Qhog

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Tennessee  24
Arkansas    30

I think we build off of last week's first, and so far only, showing that we are similar to last year's team.

SMH, at least I sure hope we do.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

code red

Quote from: Capt. Hamm on October 01, 2015, 07:08:43 pm
We are going to give them an old fashioned beat down! 35-14 Hogs Win! Bank it! Woo Pig!
We??
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

Quote from: Qhog on October 02, 2015, 05:13:33 pm
Tennessee by 17 is how I see it.
Agree.....there will be a huge chink in CBB armour tomorrow.  35-24 Tenner
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

BigBrandonAllenFan

BigBrandonAllenFan

Redemption draweth nigh!!

Dr. Pepper

Quote from: code red on October 02, 2015, 09:27:29 pm
Agree.....there will be a huge chink in CBB armour tomorrow.  35-24 Tenner

Just have no faith in BB winning a big road game.  Agree

Sweet Feet

BigBrandonAllenFan

BigBrandonAllenFan

Since I'm an official Hogville "Band Nerd", and darn proud of it I might add...

Here ya' go!!! 

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Dr. Pepper on October 02, 2015, 10:47:35 pm

Unfortunately, as the game gets closer, this is what I am afraid of.  My gut feeling and what I've seen so far is starting to take over what my heart wants.

I have seen very few teams in CF I am positive we could beat.  Rough spot for us to be in.  Next to A&M and Texass, TN is the team I hate the most.  Still don't hate Peyton Manning.

I hate this for our kids.  This will be another big let down.

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

moses_007

Quote from: Dr. Pepper on October 02, 2015, 10:47:35 pm
I have no faith in BB winning a conference game, period.

TrueBlue

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on October 02, 2015, 11:20:09 pm
Unfortunately, as the game gets closer, this is what I am afraid of.  My gut feeling and what I've seen so far is starting to take over what my heart wants.

I have seen very few teams in CF I am positive we could beat.  Rough spot for us to be in.  Next to A&M and Texass, TN is the team I hate the most.  Still don't hate Peyton Manning.

Lol, you always have a defeatist attitude. You seriously think there aren't many teams in CFB that we couldn't beat?  We get it, you NEVER liked BB, but to say silly things like this only shows how irrational your dislike for one man is.  I don't even know how you still consider yourself a fan.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Redhogs

Quote from: Qhog on October 02, 2015, 05:13:33 pm
Tennessee by 17 is how I see it.
After everybody on game day just got done laughing at Arlansas...they all picked Tn. to win. :'( :'(
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 03, 2015, 08:35:58 am
Lol, you always have a defeatist attitude. You seriously think there aren't many teams in CFB that we couldn't beat?  We get it, you NEVER liked BB, but to say silly things like this only shows how irrational your dislike for one man is.  I don't even know how you still consider yourself a fan.

I said CF teams that "I have SEEN" and "POSITIVE we could beat".  And you left out the part about how difficult it is to watch us lose.  Only fans(and I believe most feel this way) would care enough to be hurting for this team right now.

I've explained the CBB thing, I got "on board" with him a long time ago, so I'm not going through explaining all that again.

It's my guy feeling we will lose today, but that is JMO and, once again, I hope I'm wrong. 

But please don't make stuff up I didn't say.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: Redhogs on October 03, 2015, 09:05:48 am
After everybody on game day just got done laughing at Arkansas...they all picked Tn. to win. :'( :'(

Gameday picks Tenn, Gameday picks nose, same difference. 

Dr. Pepper

After everybody on game day just got done laughing at Arlansas...they all picked Tn. to win. :'( :'(

BB's mouth has earned us every bit of ridicule we're getting.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on October 03, 2015, 09:17:42 am
I said CF teams that "I have SEEN" and "POSITIVE we could beat".  And you left out the part about how difficult it is to watch us lose.  Only fans(and I believe most feel this way) would care enough to be hurting for this team right now.

I've explained the CBB thing, I got "on board" with him a long time ago, so I'm not going through explaining all that again.

It's my guy feeling we will lose today, but that is JMO and, once again, I hope I'm wrong. 

But please don't make stuff up I didn't say.
I'm just glad the players and coaches don't share your attitude. Those are the people and attitudes I'm cheering for tonight.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

biggest one

We will not get over the loss of J Williams.  I know that A Collins is good but JWill was the heart and soul of this team.  An inspiration to everyone.  You cannot replace that dynamic.  No how no way!

LZH

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 03, 2015, 08:35:58 am

razorbackkid

I really hope we are up 3 td's by the time the 4th quarter rolls around.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

hawgmasta

I like the positivity by the OP; I just wish this game was at home. Vegas is spot on with this game I'm afraid and it'll be something like tennesee 31 Arkansas 24-27.

Unless we are winning by 10+ points. I'm scared of a close game but living in Nashville now Butch Jones gets a ton of ridicule around here for not being able to finish games and poor clock management. People also often question his development of players; because according to his recruiting rankings he should have a team that's more talented than us at every position but I definitely don't feel like they are.

Hog N Bama

Hog N Bama

Quote from: razorbackkid on October 03, 2015, 10:21:35 am
I really hope we are up 3 td's by the time the 4th quarter rolls around.
I think our secondary is going to get 2 picks tonight! GO HOGS!!! :razorback:

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on October 02, 2015, 11:20:09 pm

I hate it for you you'll have to wait for another loss to bitch all week.  What will you do?