Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stoerner to Lucas ... Touchdown Arkansas!

Started by Biggus Piggus, October 01, 2015, 05:50:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

dhornjr1

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

clew

Pure as the dawn

Sed76

Would love to see Allen get a moment like that before he finishes up. Lord knows he's had his chances already so he's due.

RedBird5

One hell of game, day, and night on Dickson!!  Unreal

hoglady

Thanks for posting  - that was fantastic!!
That loss to Tenn. was probably the most heartbreaking ever for me - Stoerner is one of my favorite Razorbacks. Just love the way he handles himself and his toughness.
And that redemption for him the next year with the Tenn. win was an all time favorite.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

lefty08

Seeing Stoerner hit his knees with his arms raised to the sky after that TD pass always gives me chills. It was the ultimate redemption.
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

PonderinHog

Quote from: lefty08 on October 03, 2015, 07:56:44 am
Seeing Stoerner hit his knees with his arms raised to the sky after that TD pass always gives me chills. It was the ultimate redemption.
Probably second all time behind Casey Dick's last pass as a Razorback.

Dan42AR

Until Tyler Wilson came along I thought Clint Stoerner was the toughset qb I had ever seen. I think it was the 97 season where it seemed like he got his head taken off every time he touched the ball and would just bounce back up like get that weak stuff out of here. Then in 2011 Tyler took that same kind of pounding. I don't know which was actually tougher but I'm proud of what both of them did for the Razorbacks.

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

gmarv

that 99 game was one of the most fun games i,ve ever been to.i really enjoyed the redemption for stoerner.

Hogwop

Quote from: gmarv on October 03, 2015, 11:26:15 am
that 99 game was one of the most fun games i,ve ever been to.i really enjoyed the redemption for stoerner.

This was the first game I had been to where I yelled so much I lost my voice afterward. It's only happened one other time, against Auburn in 2011. This game has to go down as the best game I've seen live, with the 2000 Cotton Bowl over Texas and the 99 Auburn basketball game.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Silver Hog

One thing I took away from that video was that Hootie only really did have just a small handful of plays on his napkin.