Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

As good a theory as any... I blame Nebraska.!!

Started by OneTuskOverTheLine™, September 30, 2015, 04:09:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Prior to "da plane" coming for HDN his honeymoon with Arkansas was in full bloom.  Does Nebraska have and deal Arkansas karmic kryptonite right when things look good? Did CBP's wife purchase his bike from Nebraska? Was the volleyball hoor born in Nebraska? Am I onto something or just on something?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

WJBilly

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on September 30, 2015, 04:09:46 pm
Prior to "da plane" coming for HDN his honeymoon with Arkansas was in full bloom.  Does Nebraska have and deal Arkansas karmic kryptonite right when things look good? Did CBP's wife purchase his bike from Nebraska? Was the volleyball hoor born in Nebraska? Am I onto something or just on something?
Yes

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

OneTuskOverTheLine™

My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

OneTuskOverTheLine™

If Nebraska loses and Arkansas wins my theory will be proven. !!!

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle