Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lets assume that we cant win another game

Started by pondwater jack, September 28, 2015, 10:33:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pondwater jack

No. Im not happy about losses.  I had a trailer full last week and we all watched as we couldnt close it out agin TT. Same thing agin ATM only I was alone in the trailer with a bottle of R&R.

But lets say that our qb cant get it done and we dont win another game and hes our best option. (Youd have to think theyd pull him if they had another as good as this hurts the program).  Is it in the best interest of this state to clobber that kid on here after every loss.  Thats a 21 year old kid.  Do we really need to take it out on him? Does the whole state really need to take it out on 1 kid so we can feel better? What if it was YOUR kid? Would you feel the same way?

If he ONE TIME said "he11 I don't really care if we win or lose. All the same to me. Im going to kill a half a case and party. See you all next week. Haha."  But this kid clearly DOES care.

So how about not throwing rocks at a kid that is bleeding out so you can vent and feel better.  There is only a few people I can think of that deserve that kid of treatment. (Ballhog1 and holdman for example) 

Anyway, thats my 2 cents. Reply nice or ill throw my weight around.

J Holly Blasingame, II
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

HotlantaHog

I don't believe in blasting college kids. It is a team game and he is unpaid -- a full time student. In this case, it is much more richly deserved to blast the head coach, who is paid.

pondwater jack

Quote from: HotlantaHog on September 28, 2015, 10:58:33 am
I don't believe in blasting college kids. It is a team game and he is unpaid -- a full time student. In this case, it is much more richly deserved to blast the head coach, who is paid.
agreed. Let BB have it with both barrels if you want. Hes a big boy. If this world gets cold he can roll up with his wife and a blanket made of $20 bills, sewn by the women at the masons lodge. But piling on some kid doing his best is bringing out the worst of us.  Itd be like cussing a crippled soldier in an airport. Hadnt that guy suffered enough. Buy hima drink. He tried. Tried for me and all of you. Pat him on the back and wish him well. Now the coaches? Be my guest.  Ill bet each of them ride around town with a suitcase full of money right beside them.  Tourin' that money all over...

J Holly Blasingame, II
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...

hogcard1964

If you've already written off the next several years as seasons you know you're going to awful in due to this magical "rebuild", why change up anything?  Let the kids play and have fun.  Wins and losses don't matter.

hoglady

It's ridiculous to bash BA.
When you get away from your game plan in the 4th quarter because you're afraid to lose then you lose. Happens every time. That's not on the kid - it's on the coach.
Instead of trying to score with 10+ minutes left in the 4th - coach tried to run out the clock.
Team including BA would have been better off to just continue mixing pass and run and trying to score to win the game. The way Beliema handles the 4th quarter is what puts this mountain of pressure on BA.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

BPsTheMan

I blame Matt Jones for setting a bad example in regard to work ethic

If we can't blame former players, well I don't think that's fair

pondwater jack

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on September 28, 2015, 11:46:54 am
I blame Matt Jones for setting a bad example in regard to work ethic

If we can't blame former players, well I don't think that's fair
its hard to argue with this.

I personally blame holdman. He has spearheaded this thing agin BA setting sky high expectations. Demanding perfection from a kid.

No ....holdman....THAT is who.hogville should go after.

J Holly Blasingame, II

BPsTheMan

Jack,

Do you think holdman is one of the Pot Stirrers on Little Rock radio with Matt Jones?

Is that a conspiratorial reach? Or is it actually possible? I'm trying not to wear a tinfoil hat here. Trying to be reasonable. But they is too much circumstantial bouncing here and there.

I'm originally from Central Arkansas - I know about conspiratorial versus circumstantial

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: pondwater jack on September 28, 2015, 11:53:04 am
its hard to argue with this.

I personally blame holdman. He has spearheaded this thing agin BA setting sky high expectations. Demanding perfection from a kid.

No ....holdman....THAT is who.hogville should go after.

J Holly Blasingame, II

I just took over the mayor's office in the tavern lock, stock, and barrel.  I have pledged that if we lose to TN on Saturday I will resign effective immediately. 

If Holman is responsible for our losses then my blood will be on his hands if we lose Saturday and I have to resign.

We finally got a full time mayor with a real vision (me) and if we got one fan holding us back then that's all on him.

It's a shame because Wayno had to dig deep on the rule book to appoint me as Mayor down there. I would never win a true election.  I have been in many and lost them all. 

Hoggish1

Quote from: pondwater jack on September 28, 2015, 10:33:47 am
No. Im not happy about losses.  I had a trailer full last week and we all watched as we couldnt close it out agin TT. Same thing agin ATM only I was alone in the trailer with a bottle of R&R.

But lets say that our qb cant get it done and we dont win another game and hes our best option. (Youd have to think theyd pull him if they had another as good as this hurts the program).  Is it in the best interest of this state to clobber that kid on here after every loss.  Thats a 21 year old kid.  Do we really need to take it out on him? Does the whole state really need to take it out on 1 kid so we can feel better? What if it was YOUR kid? Would you feel the same way?

If he ONE TIME said "he11 I don't really care if we win or lose. All the same to me. Im going to kill a half a case and party. See you all next week. Haha."  But this kid clearly DOES care.

So how about not throwing rocks at a kid that is bleeding out so you can vent and feel better.  There is only a few people I can think of that deserve that kid of treatment. (Ballhog1 and holdman for example) 

Anyway, thats my 2 cents. Reply nice or ill throw my weight around.

J Holly Blasingame, II

Why should we assume we can't win another game.  You seem to be asking for a fight, Pondwater...

Don't get your shorts all pulled up 'cause this was a nice response.

LJHOG

Quote from: HotlantaHog on September 28, 2015, 10:58:33 am
and until he is we are SOL in the SEC.

NuttinItUp

Let's assume that we can win some more games....

(See how easily that can change your assumptions?)

pondwater jack

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on September 28, 2015, 12:01:25 pm
Jack,

Do you think holdman is one of the Pot Stirrers on Little Rock radio with Matt Jones?

Is that a conspiratorial reach? Or is it actually possible? I'm trying not to wear a tinfoil hat here. Trying to be reasonable. But they is too much circumstantial bouncing here and there.

I'm originally from Central Arkansas - I know about conspiratorial versus circumstantial
I know d@mn good and well he might be.  I wouldnt be surprized if hes got a well organized team of touts that build expectations at the beginning of each year and then when a kid makes a couple of mistakes he cuts the legs out from under him!   Idont think your a tin foil hat. I dont put any of this on BA.  I do lay it at the feet of BB and hogville poster "holman" for selling a bill of goods and setting us up for failure. 

HRV do you remember last summer when youd log on and find 8-10 threads per week started by or taken over by holman touting this team....youd thought BA was infallible.  He could make all throws...all reads...kid cant make a mistake. We ALL bought that.  We belived him. Insider news. Connected.  Well where is he now? Hiding from the monster he built. This is on Holman and Bielema.  Run em both down like a pair of curs!

J Holly Blasingame, II

pondwater jack

And lets not forget the tavern. That place has been a grease fire for years. Finally got an upgrade in leadership. Vision. Direction. OTR. And now, in an effort to galvanize the base hes offered to step down if we dont win Saturday.  Well who do you think was pushing for that? The same person that complained about pics of women in bikinis....holman.  he doesnt know where he wants to take us...he just wants to drive.

This seasons expectations is on Holman. And bielema. But mostly Holman.

J Holly Blasingame, II

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: pondwater jack on September 28, 2015, 12:36:36 pm
And lets not forget the tavern. That place has been a grease fire for years. Finally got an upgrade in leadership. Vision. Direction. OTR. And now, in an effort to galvanize the base hes offered to step down if we dont win Saturday.  Well who do you think was pushing for that? The same person that complained about pics of women in bikinis....holman.  he doesnt know where he wants to take us...he just wants to drive.

This seasons expectations is on Holman. And bielema. But mostly Holman.

J Holly Blasingame, II

I'll sacrifice my life long dream of holding public office if we don't win Saturday. That is how much I want to believe in this team.

If I lose the only office or leadership position I'll ever hold because we lose Saturday and that makes me wrong then I don't wanna be right. 

pondwater jack

Quote from: OTR on September 28, 2015, 12:42:25 pm
I'll sacrifice my life long dream of holding public office if we don't win Saturday. That is how much I want to believe in this team.

If I lose the only office or leadership position I'll ever hold because we lose Saturday and that makes me wrong then I don't wanna be right.
now that right there is a TRUE fan. Hes put himself on the line. Hes not hiding behind women and children (looking at holman, as he sets coiled up in the floor and hissing). 

I for one wouldnt take you resignation. You are a true blessing to this team.

J Holly Blasingame, II

GuvHog

I refuse to assume that the Hogs won't win another game. If they don't win another game however, things won't be pretty on the hill, that's for sure.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

holman24

woo hoo now I am pissing off people in MMQ this plan is coming together boys every time you mention me in a thread I haven't even posted in, the hogs lose another one, remember that PWjackoff.

BPsTheMan

I'm eating lunch, but I think I know who you're talking about. Sunshine pumper. Little Rock hater. Said we should increase ticket prices IN LITTLE ROCK. Called LR people names. Somehow he's still buddies with Matt Jones though. Hates Little Rock. Loves Little Rock radio. holliman.. I think this is the Hogivl link - I'm on my phone, not good at linking on my phone - sitting in a parking lot eating lunch ..

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Taco+Bell/@35.0536932,-93.3890221,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x761ba3861a4f2005

I know Brad Taylor never would have gone through this kind of treatment. Or he would have punched somebody. Somebody would have paid.

anyway, I remember now - holiman said "raise the price on those knucklehead" Little Rock people - thread in June that got moved to Vents and Rumors by ErieHog - I remember it like it was yesterday

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: pondwater jack on September 28, 2015, 12:51:22 pm
now that right there is a TRUE fan. Hes put himself on the line. Hes not hiding behind women and children (looking at holman, as he sets coiled up in the floor and hissing). 

I for one wouldnt take you resignation. You are a true blessing to this team.

J Holly Blasingame, II

Remember when the terminator (I believe that was my friend Lou's buddy Arnold Schwarzenegger who played that role) went down into the hot vat or molten something or other and didn't flinch at the end of that movie.

That is going to be me Saturday. Wearing the Tavern's sacred Mayor Sombrero...riding a chain down into molten lava if we lose.  That's how much I believe and how much I'm willing to sacrifice.

pondwater jack

Quote from: holman24 on September 28, 2015, 01:11:07 pm
woo hoo now I am pissing off people in MMQ this plan is coming together boys every time you mention me in a thread I haven't even posted in, the hogs lose another one, remember that PWjackoff.
/\/\/\ only "hogfan" happy that we lose. Admits stoking the fanbase.. name calling. Pitiful.
Quote from: GuvHog on September 28, 2015, 01:10:02 pm
I refuse to assume that the Hogs won't win another game. If they don't win another game however, things won't be pretty on the hill, that's for sure.
I hope they do. Id love to seethat kid go out a winner. He deserves it.  But if he doesnt all I am saying is dont pile on him. These losses are harder on him than us.

BPsTheMan

6-6 Guv

BPsTheMan

this is him Jakk

pondwater jack

Quote from: OTR on September 28, 2015, 01:17:45 pm
Remember when the terminator (I believe that was my friend Lou's buddy Arnold Schwarzenegger who played that role) went down into the hot vat or molten something or other and didn't flinch at the end of that movie.

That is going to be me Saturday. Wearing the Tavern's sacred Mayor Sombrero...riding a chain down into molten lava if we lose.  That's how much I believe and how much I'm willing to sacrifice.
dont do that OTR. dont throw it all away. Theres no need. We all know you love this team. Unlike a few false fans that delight in our pain because of a hidden agenda. You made thatvdeal with holman not us!

J Holly Blasingame, II

GuvHog

Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

hogcard1964

They'll win a few games but this year and next year are once again going to be train wrecks.  I wish they'd just let the 2nd and 3rd stringers play and run some different plays.  We suck again and there's no end in sight. Why not have some fun?

JIMMY BOARFFETT

I blame this whole thing on Reverend Jerry Falwell.  Wasn't he the do nothing Mayor when all this bad stuff happened? Absolutely, he's the reason other people had to step up to begin with.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

holman24

tavern taking over MMQ Where is a Mod to get these narydowellers back to where they belong??

BPsTheMan

Quote from: GuvHog on September 28, 2015, 01:23:47 pm
That might take the heat off of Bret for a while.

or better yet, it will get the haters and the Sunshine Pumpers off Bret's back!

pondwater jack

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on September 28, 2015, 01:18:47 pm
this is him Jakk
yeah thats him.  The man that hates our beloved Razorbacks.  One poster says he tries to jimmy with the line and then bet agin the hogs. Id hate to sell my family to make a dollar but thats just me. Ive NEVER seen a heart filled with so much hate that hed celebate BA being torn apart.

And bielema contributed too but hes trying. Holman is a saboteur.

Hogsmo Kramer

Criticizing is not bashing, stating facts is not bashing.

Now calling names and putting him down in a malicious way is uncalled for.

I know he wants to win and I really do feel bad for him. Hopefully it'll come together because he deserves to pull out a close win after all he's gone through. We all want that for him but if someone is being objective in their criticism of him and not going over the top they are not a troll or whatever.

Anyway I think it's a vicious cycle. The overly supportive BA fans are fueled by the bashers or critics and vice versa.

Oh and one last thing, he's 21 yrs. old. He can drink legally, serve in the armed forces, be a police officer, etc. so he's not a kid.

That just drives me crazy.

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: pondwater jack on September 28, 2015, 01:21:40 pm
dont do that OTR. dont throw it all away. Theres no need. We all know you love this team. Unlike a few false fans that delight in our pain because of a hidden agenda. You made thatvdeal with holman not us!

J Holly Blasingame, II

I could take back that promise but I'm not going to.

When Frank Underwood said he wouldn't run for President in House of Cards, everyone knew he was lying. 

When OTR says he's resigning if we don't beat TN I am speaking more truth than you'll ever seen on Hogville (granted the competition is not that tough).

I am ready to be dropped in that hot vat of political lava. Some would call me brave. Some would call me crazy.  I just want to see a big win this week for the hogs and if losing an office I've always dreamed about is the price for losing then so be it. I'll face that unpleasantry. 

pondwater jack

Quote from: holman24 on September 28, 2015, 01:27:37 pm
tavern taking over MMQ Where is a Mod to get these narydowellers back to where they belong??
RUN YOU CUR!!!!! SCURRY BACK DOWN BELOW ON YOUR D@MN BELLY!!!!

pondwater jack

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on September 28, 2015, 01:31:13 pm

I know he wants to win and I really do feel bad for him. Hopefully it'll come together because he deserves to pull out a close win after all he's gone through. We all want that for him but if someone is being objective in their criticism of him and not going over the top they are not a troll or whatever.

Anyway I think it's a vicious cycle. The overly supportive BA fans are fueled by the bashers or critics and vice versa.

Oh and one last thing, he's 21 yrs. old. He can drink legally, serve in the armed forces, be a police officer, etc. so he's not a kid.

hogsmo I agree with some of what you said. Heres where you are wrong and I am right.

I.can remember being 21 and drunk outside a bar and thinking the best thing I could dothe rest of the night would be to take off all my clothes and stagger over to the low water brige about a quarter mile away, climb up the bluff and do a canonball or a preacher seat while my buddies watched.  You eventually grow out of that. You learn that resisting arrest is almost always a BAD idea.  You learn you caint outrun a radio in a squad car. 10 years later I wouldnt take my clothes off and streak for nothing. I leave that to the young ones.  There is a part of BA that is still a kid.  A good kid. 

Is he the hiesman canidate that holman created so he could win our $$$ betting ahainst us? No. But he deserves our support as long as hes our guy.

Lets all support the hogs and rember who our friends and enimies are (holman).

J Holly Blasingame, II

DeltaBoy

I am bout to go Darkside and stop watching the games all together and wash and put up my hog flag for the season.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Hogsmo Kramer on September 28, 2015, 01:31:13 pm

he hates Little Rock Hogsmo

I don't like Little Rock, but I don't "hate" it - liked it better when Casa Bonita was in a good part of town. I'm not going there now though and get shot in the parking lot. Like walking to Mardi Gras worrying if you're going to make it.

and you're right, alot of trolls playing off this issue on HOgivlle

hogcard1964

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 28, 2015, 01:43:48 pm
I am bout to go Darkside and stop watching the games all together and wash and put up my hog flag for the season.

At least our Saturdays are freed up.

pondwater jack

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on September 28, 2015, 01:44:47 pm

I don't like Little Rock, but I don't "hate" it - liked it better when Casa Bonita was in a good part of town. I'm not going there now though and get shot in the parking lot. Like walking to Mardi Gras worrying if you're going to make it.

thats 100% correct.  The difference is holman hates little rock and " those knuckleheads".  Well I dont think the fans there are knuckleheads. They are good people. I. The end we are all hogfans on here, except a very few that seem to be here to fleece hogfans to suppliment their nutt check (this is where you say thanks holman- you lazy hore). 

J Holly Blasingame, II

holman24

Quote from: pondwater jack on September 28, 2015, 01:54:30 pm
thats 100% correct.  The difference is holman hates little rock and " those knuckleheads".  Well I dont think the fans there are knuckleheads. They are good people. I. The end we are all hogfans on here, except a very few that seem to be here to fleece hogfans to suppliment their nutt check (this is where you say thanks holman- you lazy hore). 

J Holly Blasingame, II

It's great I can get under someone skin so easily.  HRV/PWJ one and the same Love it.

pondwater jack

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on September 28, 2015, 01:44:47 pm

casa bonita had the best salsa and beef taco in the central ar area. No debate. Hands down. It was worth the risk if you survive the walk/run.

J Holly Blasingame, II

pondwater jack

Quote from: holman24 on September 28, 2015, 01:57:19 pm
It's great I can get under someone skin so easily.  HRV/PWJ one and the same Love it.
look at em...TURTLE UP BOY!   Ive HAD WITH trolls l like you wrecking my team and poking my fanbase.   Your game is just about up.  If YOU cause hogvilles beloved treasure OTR to resign you wont be welcome back here im afraid.

Youd do well to remember that.
J Holly Blasingame, II

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: pondwater jack on September 28, 2015, 02:05:57 pm
look at em...TURTLE UP BOY!   Ive HAD WITH trolls l like you wrecking my team and poking my fanbase.   Your game is just about up.  If YOU cause hogvilles beloved treasure OTR to resign you wont be welcome back here im afraid.

J Holly Blasingame, II

I'll take my medicine if we lose...but I don't think we're gonna lose. 

Right now just trying to clean out more stuff the Rev had in closets and in bookshelves in the mayor's office.  Using a hazmat suit to clean his stuff out if that tells you anything.

BPsTheMan

thank God a multitude of Holman's responses were deleted off this thread - utter filth

thank you mods

PonderinHog

pondwater jack

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on September 29, 2015, 09:14:55 am
thank God a multitude of Holman's responses were deleted off this thread - utter filth

thank you mods
the filth that he spewed toward our fanbase....ugh....Nobody is happier about Arkansas loosing than holman.  If your a hog fan ....well...ill just say it....holman hates you. And your family.

I personally think we all need to step back and let BA regroup. We dont help by jumping up and down on his neck.

Hogarusa

A little different approach for a BA thread, didnt expect it to be that when i read the title.  For that i say good work
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

jabohog

Quote from: hoglady on September 28, 2015, 11:37:18 am
It's ridiculous to bash BA.
When you get away from your game plan in the 4th quarter because you're afraid to lose then you lose. Happens every time. That's not on the kid - it's on the coach.
Instead of trying to score with 10+ minutes left in the 4th - coach tried to run out the clock.
Team including BA would have been better off to just continue mixing pass and run and trying to score to win the game. The way Beliema handles the 4th quarter is what puts this mountain of pressure on BA.
Nutt was afraid to lose, Bielema wants to sit up on ESPN and talk about how erotic it is to know you could of scored but didn't and there was nothing they could do about it, only this time it back fired. I am with you on the 10 mins left, 4th quarter, put the ball in the end zone.

Hoggish1

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 28, 2015, 01:43:48 pm

All that would do is make you sad that you didn't see us win, starting with Tenner.

pondwater jack

Quote from: Hogarusa on September 29, 2015, 11:22:16 am
A little different approach for a BA thread, didnt expect it to be that when i read the title.  For that i say good work
let me be crystal clear...all i am saying is the kid called the hogs...he bleeds for us....if he could run head first into a brick wall to help us win hed do it.  For that he has my respect. Im not saying hes good or bad. I think hes got a few missing pieces. But hes trying. Dont attach him for that.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: pondwater jack on September 28, 2015, 02:05:57 pm

J Holly Blasingame, II

Well now I don't know about being Hogville's beloved treasure.  Do I have my share of enemies?  Yeah, I'd say I got plenty.  Am I beloved?  I wouldn't go that far...I'd save that for others to say. 

What I do know is while everyone else is moaning and groaning and complaining about one thing or another Jack Blasingame is in here trying to make a difference.  He's always been the people's voice and to see him in here trying to gin up some team spirit and single handedly galvanize the fan base is  a sight to behold.

I think we all owe Mr. Blasingame a debt of gratitude.  If ever fan was like him Hogville would be a better place and so would this great state of Arkansas. I ain't saying he's the best fan on here but I'd challenge you to find someone better.