Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TV for Arizona State game...

Started by lawhog2, November 20, 2012, 02:28:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lawhog2

I found where the game Friday night at 6 pm will be on ESPN3.  We will be up in Fayetteville for football game and just curious if any sports bars can get games on ESPN3 or is that only for computer viewing? I thought maybe a Full Court package or something might get it as well. Any thoughts?

Professor Psychosis

It says exclusive on the ESPN3 site, so very likely that it's only going to be on ESPN3.

Of course, you can always try to talk the sports bars into hooking a laptop up to their TV if they have a decent internet connection.

TRUHOG718

Quote from: lawhog2 on November 20, 2012, 02:28:42 pm
I found where the game Friday night at 6 pm will be on ESPN3.  We will be up in Fayetteville for football game and just curious if any sports bars can get games on ESPN3 or is that only for computer viewing? I thought maybe a Full Court package or something might get it as well. Any thoughts?

It is not on the ESPN Full Court Schedule as of yesterday. After the final day of the college football regular season you can expect all the ESPN 3 games to be on full court. I do not know why they do it this way but ESPN Full Court only shows Kentucky on the schedule for Friday and maybe one more game not being us though. '
I have seen them add games on the schedule during the week but I would not expect this game to be on ESPN Full Court.
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

ADHog

I'd be surprised if any sports bars here in Fay will have access to showing it on ESPN3. Sucks this isn't on TV.

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

It will be hard to find the game on Dickson, only place I can think of is Farrels that might have it-- a more likely is On The Mark, which if still open its gaurenteed Mark will have it on. 

astro890

ESPN 3 is on Xbox Live so you can see it, no problem.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men...

Sueie

After watching Arizona State last night on TV.  I would not spend any extra money to see the game.  They did not look to impressive.

iluvmyslute89

Quote from: Professor Psychosis on November 20, 2012, 03:44:19 pm
It says exclusive on the ESPN3 site, so very likely that it's only going to be on ESPN3.

Of course, you can always try to talk the sports bars into hooking a laptop up to their TV if they have a decent internet connection.
Just a little headsup, if you get your tv service/broadband through suddenlink you can't watch the game on espn3. Its jhey

murthage

Quote from: astro890 on November 21, 2012, 09:27:22 pm

I'd check this out.... ESPN3 traditionally "Blacksout" the Arkansas games in Arkansas.

iluvmyslute89

nice sig, to bad it's blasphemy and not actually a real bible verse(except for the last part). Still a great quote from one of the greatest movies of alltime

Pig Latin

getting rid of tv at the house but keeping internet.  does razorvision show every game throughout the year?
Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

WAHog

The reason most ESPN3 games are blacked out is the game is already available on some other channel.  Because this game is exclusive to ESPN3, it should not be blacked out anywhere.

The Hogfather

So, it is only going to be online?

HaskellHog83

I have xbox Live. How do I go about pulling this up?

azhog10

Dogtown Donkey

Quote from: The Hogfather on November 23, 2012, 03:30:36 pm
So, it is only going to be online?

Yes.

We'll be on either ESPN2 or ESPNU tomorrow night if we win.

maxre567

even tho this isnt on the tv set, looks like Arkansasrazorbackballer2 has the game up on jtv for anyone who doesnt have ESPN3 or access thereof to the TV

tahlahog

HamHands

Reset your computer time to eastern time zone and you should be able to watch it on espn3.
One day at a time.

Danny J

Quote from: tahlahog on November 23, 2012, 05:38:11 pm
I couldn't find it on espn 3
It is already there in "Live now". It is not in "upcoming events".

runich

Quote from: RedfieldHog83 on November 23, 2012, 03:44:31 pm
I have xbox Live. How do I go about pulling this up?

There is an ESPN 360 app for the XBOX that you should be able to view the game on.  I just recently moved and have no LAN connection close to the XBOX and no wireless on the XBOX.....so stuck on the PC myself :(

I used to use the XBOX app though to watch a few games while I was out of state .....worked great a year ago...haven't used it in a while.

Porkroll

Yes, it's on the ESPN App on XBox Live, I'm watching it now.

Dogtown Donkey

Is the video quality as bad for me as it is for everyone else?

hobhog

TV hell. Where is it on the radio? Not on in Little Rock.....?

Jeffcphog

103.7 is off the air.  Any other radio?