Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3kgthog

Should those of us that are "glass half empty" types keep being negative so as to not break the streak?

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

Hogbody

Quote from: spehog on June 06, 2009, 03:33:42 pm
Don't want to leave this thread ever, who is really thinking bout making the trip? I'm 60/40 going

I'm going to try and arrange a group to go from Fayetteville

T2 RZB

Listening to FLA ST postgame radio.  Coach has been very gracious and complimentary of Hogs.

http://www.seminoles.com/multimedia/baseball.html

clarksville hog

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Hogbody on June 06, 2009, 03:38:38 pm
I'm going to try and arrange a group to go from Fayetteville

Please do.. I'll find a way up from Texarkana

olivebranchhog

WELL I'LL BE DARRED WE MADE IT TO OMAHA.

I just got through running the streets of Carrollton Tx screaming wooo pig.
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

BSEE78

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on June 06, 2009, 03:19:46 pm
Congratulations Arkansas.  Great series, and good luck in Omaha.

FSU is one tough out...and you sir represented your fellow Seminole fans with class.

peakhog

I would love to go to Omaha but I've got a sailing trip I've had plannedfor 2 years. With this strong freshman class, this is only the beginning!

spehog

Well it took 4 phone calls and I got my car filled. Omaha is becoming Baum North this weekend. Wooooo Pig Sooie
Woo Pig.

Iwastherein1969

June 06, 2009, 03:45:43 pm #6111 Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 03:47:27 pm by Iwastherein1969
Quote from: jdhogster on June 06, 2009, 03:07:25 pm
It was like they were let down.....I am just glad we don't have to listen to Pam anymore...Hope they don't give her the CWS schedule
I think Pam Ward may have accidently found heterosexuality this weekend and was bangin her boyfriend in the booth as they seemed devastated that the series was over....i've never heard a WEAKER call of a walk off IN THE GAP single to win a slot in the College World Series....their bias was as obvious as a knot on your nose
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: olivebranchhog on June 06, 2009, 03:43:18 pm

There's Olivebranch...

Hey...

ARKANSAS!!!!!!!!!!

olivebranchhog

Hogbody

I hope we hear a ton of hog calls in Omaha.  I expect us to be one of the better represented teams

razorbackfan86

Quote from: BSEE78 on June 06, 2009, 03:44:09 pm
FSU is one tough out...and you sir represented your fellow Seminole fans with class.

Literally

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on June 06, 2009, 03:19:46 pm
Congratulations Arkansas.  Great series, and good luck in Omaha.

Truly a class act. Thanks for visiting the site and keeping a honest opinion amongst rivals going. Your sportsmanship is greatly appreciated. Hopefully you have received the same in kind from most of us. You are welcomed back any time regardless if a fan of another team, but a fan of sports. You truly are a bright light compared to some who jump on this board, and some of the posters on this board. Don't be a stranger. And good luck to you and your team next year.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Hogbody on June 06, 2009, 03:46:47 pm
I hope we hear a ton of hog calls in Omaha.  I expect us to be one of the better represented teams

We need to get that HogBus guy to set something up

Boss Hogg

[size=8]CONGRATULATIONS

HEART-ATTACK HOGS!!! WPS!![/size]

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

GoHogs#1

Quote from: 3kgthog on June 06, 2009, 03:37:29 pm
Should those of us that are "glass half empty" types keep being negative so as to not break the streak?

Really, you think what you posted previous is "Glass half empty"

WHATEVER
Go Hogs

olivebranchhog

porknbeans

Quote from: olivebranchhog on June 06, 2009, 03:43:18 pm

Olive - you should have joined the GDRC (Greater Dallas Razorback Club - www.hogfan.com) Watch Party at Jerseyville www.jerseyvilleclassic.com in Plano.

The Road to Omaha runs through Jerseyville. All metroplex Hog fan - come on down, lets pack the place and CALL THE HOGS!
Never wrestle with a Hog - you get dirty and the Hog likes it

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Boss Hogg on June 06, 2009, 03:49:43 pm
[size=8]CONGRATULATIONS

HEART-ATTACK HOGS!!! WPS!![/size]

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Aint that the truth

razorbackfan86

Quote from: olivebranchhog on June 06, 2009, 03:50:47 pm
RAZORBACKS!!!!!

NIIIIIIICE..

Right on Sir..

+ 1 to ya for becoming a Hogvillian today, and another 1 later for the HOGS going to OMAHA!!!!

olivebranchhog

Quote from: porknbeans on June 06, 2009, 03:51:39 pm
Olive - you should have joined the GDRC (Greater Dallas Razorback Club - www.hogfan.com) Watch Party at Jerseyville www.jerseyvilleclassic.com in Plano.

The Road to Omaha runs through Jerseyville. All metroplex Hog fan - come on down, lets pack the place and CALL THE HOGS!

I more than appreciate the invite...but I'm only here for a pitching camp and to see my Dad.
I live in Cabot,AR. I plan on making the trip to Omaha, but if I don't I will definately make my way down here to party with yall.
GO HOGSSSS

beantownhog

Watched the game at work--last night's, too.  ESPN really needs to hire some real "baseball commentators"!

On a happier note: Go Hogs Go...all the way to Omaha! :razorback:
If your tax refund equals your taxes paid in, you don't pay taxes.

razorbackfan86

chiefsfan

pinch me...am I dreaming

I was on the road without radio getting text message updates.   guy had been doing fine till I got a strange garbled message that I couldnt understand.   He had gotten so excited he couldnt type out what happened
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

olivebranchhog

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 06, 2009, 03:53:22 pm
NIIIIIIICE..

Right on Sir..

+ 1 to ya for becoming a Hogvillian today, and another 1 later for the HOGS going to OMAHA!!!!

Thank you sir....+1 for the Hogs making it to Omaha.
We have to keep the chant going during the CWS games.

PoconoHog

OH MAN....can you even imagine the MELT DOWN on the board today if the Hogs had not of came back to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Amazing how just one....BIG HIT...changes things.  Enough of that!!!
HOGS GOING TO OMAHA....doesn't really matter what the journey has been like....they have finally arrived at their destination.
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

chiefsfan

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 06, 2009, 03:56:33 pm
Want anyone to join? I sure would love to go

we'd all like to go.   im still trying to figure out of its possible.  but work would probably only let me off enough to see the first 2 games  and I dont think thats worth it
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

olivebranchhog

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 06, 2009, 03:56:33 pm
Want anyone to join? I sure would love to go

Im going to see what its going to cost in gas and try to get a hotel for the weekend. Im hoping my ole miss friend will drive up there so i don't have to, but if OM doesn't make it I will drive and will PM you about joining me.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: olivebranchhog on June 06, 2009, 03:57:32 pm
Thank you sir....+1 for the Hogs making it to Omaha.
We have to keep the chant going during the CWS games.

No doubt!!

razorbackfan86

Quote from: olivebranchhog on June 06, 2009, 03:59:37 pm
Im going to see what its going to cost in gas and try to get a hotel for the weekend. Im hoping my ole miss friend will drive up there so i don't have to, but if OM doesn't make it I will drive and will PM you about joining me.

Gotcha

razorbackfan86

Break & Run

Welcome to the baseball season!  This is the real season.  Everything else was just a warmup qualifier season!  GO HOGS GO!!!
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

spehog

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 06, 2009, 03:58:17 pm
we'd all like to go.   im still trying to figure out of its possible.  but work would probably only let me off enough to see the first 2 games  and I dont think thats worth it

I think I'll get 2 to 3 games but it's my last chance for a roadtrip haha. Go Hogs
Woo Pig.

Hawgwood AR

take a look at the ncaa CWS webpage...

http://www.ncaa.com/brackets/2009/ncaa_bracket_DI_baseball.html

it's nice to see Arkansas as the first team listed in "CWS Teams in"

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Armchair on June 06, 2009, 04:10:59 pm
take a look at the ncaa CWS webpage...

http://www.ncaa.com/brackets/2009/ncaa_bracket_DI_baseball.html

it's nice to see Arkansas as the first team listed in "CWS Teams in"

Yes it is..

Lets hope we are still @ that number 1 spot when it's all said and done

Oliver

Holy stuff.  I guess I missed the franking fireworks!!!  I need to go shopping more often!!!

WPS!!!

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: HumbDawg on June 06, 2009, 03:12:43 pm
We need a new thread for each game of the CWS... too hard to scroll through all of these pages on a mobile phone!!! 
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

CPL HOG

Have to hand it to THE BAND GEEK he called a run to Omaha before the Regional. Nice call

HognotinMemphis

It is almost 5pm and I just returned from 2 1/2 hours of tennis. Read through this thread from the 8th inning to see how the game went at the end.

This thread cracks me up. Very funny stuff. You boys are fickle as hell...first the Hogs are in the CWS then they have lost, then they are in the CWS. All of that in the span of 1 inning! Too funny reading these comments. Many of you gave up so easily. Take an attitude and stick with it!
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

SPAL

osumed14

If anyone finds a link to that last at bat by Darr I would love to see it again.  Thanks.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: 3kgthog on June 06, 2009, 03:37:29 pm
It worked for me today. Post something about our usual script for losing and we pull it out. I  hope there is no further need of negativity form me from here on out though. I am just proud of our guys for not giving up even when I had.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

josh_sec33

Dear ESPN, please get commentators for the CWS that are non-biased.

Thank you.

WPS!
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Triple T

Quote from: josh_sec33 on June 06, 2009, 05:43:11 pm
Dear ESPN, please get commentators for the CWS that are non-biased.

Thank you.

WPS!
What he said.

One of my neighbors almost threatened to call the cops because I was screaming and running around outside. Frick her. Good job Hogs, never doubted y'all for a second.

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011