Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ULM

Started by #1 HOGS, September 06, 2012, 10:39:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 HOGS

What do the the ULM tickets look like? Do they have a player on them or a razorback in the background? I have some that have a razorback in the background and seen some with gragg on them. I'm just trying to make sure I didn't get fake tickets

hogtilicus

Season ticket holder here. Mine have Gragg on them.

Mrcoolhog55

Quote from: spurrier on September 07, 2012, 10:21:19 am

Same Here. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

rhames

Season ticket holders have the ones with players on them. Tickets to individual games kind of look like concert tickets. Think you're good.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Hawg Balling

Quote from: spurrier on September 07, 2012, 10:21:19 am

Ditto.

I like the way this year's season tickets look, with the player image and inset image.  Really clean look. 

Hog_Swanson

Give them to me.  I will take them to the stadium and make sure they are real for you.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.