Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I want the SEC to win but anybody else rooting on UCF to beat the $50 mill man?

Started by checkraiser88, January 01, 2018, 02:28:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

Cambridge Hog

jgphillips3

Kneph13

I don't root for any SEC team except Arkansas.  I hope the Sooners beat Georgia, and Clemson sends Bama packing.
There is no Political Correctness in war

Science Fiction Greg

I don't have rules for what team to root for.  Whichever team I feel like rooting for at the time is the one I root for.  I find it funny that my decision could upset someone somewhere that doesn't even know me, but apparently that happens.

Rooting for UCF in this one.  My current mood is: Malzahn losing all games would be funny because of how much cheddar they just peeled off to bow at his feet for the next few years.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

Qui Gon Jinn

The expert in anything was once a beginner.

RaisinHog

3of5-2

Since we ain't playing in a big bowl, or any other kind of bowl, it doesn't matter to me. Those teams are all better than us, for now.

HamIAm

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Soooie21

Hopeful Hog

One of the biggest recruiting tools we have, one the only really, is that we play in the best conference in America. When the SEC loses and looks like it's the 2nd or 3rd best we lose our edge.

PigDaddyKane

I'm torn on the subject. Normally pull for the conference team, but I'd love to see the meltdown at auburn if they lose. Gus and Sexton played them.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

King Kong

Quote from: Hopeful Hog on January 01, 2018, 02:47:06 pm
One of the biggest recruiting tools we have, one the only really, is that we play in the best conference in America. When the SEC loses and looks like it's the 2nd or 3rd best we lose our edge.

A lot of talk last year SSC had dropped. Yet two SEC teams in the playoff

HamHands

UCF, underdog, I hate Gus, and they have a one handedDE! What is there not to root for?
One day at a time.

Granny fan

Yes sir!  And I never want anyone to tell us it takes 5 years to build a team EVER AGAIN!!  UCF was 0-12 two years ago!!

HeisenHog

Go UCF!  Gus will be lucky to survive two more years at AU. I've never understood why people root for other SEC schools?  Having your direct competitors win only hurts our recruiting.

PonderinHog

Dark Helmet Hog

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Atlhogfan1

Being ignored today but good win for SC.  Surprised what Muschamp is getting done there already. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: Granny fan on January 01, 2018, 02:50:16 pm
Yes sir!  And I never want anyone to tell us it takes 5 years to build a team EVER AGAIN!!  UCF was 0-12 two years ago!!

It certainly can require 5 years.  Not all situations are the same. (and no, an 0-12 record doesn't mean it's the worst possible situation you could ever have next season)
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

Hawghiggs

Quote from: Hopeful Hog on January 01, 2018, 02:47:06 pm

WE never had an edge. We play in the SEC as an also ran. The only place that the SEC has ever helped Arkansas out is the bank account.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

PonderinHog

Dark Helmet Hog

Did an AU player just pile drive the ball carrier? Dang they have dirty players.

checkraiser88

Wow the meltdown on Auburn Message boards is crazy right now. I might watch some Paul Finebaum next week for entertainment.

Atlhogfan1

Polecat

Quote from: Hawghiggs on January 01, 2018, 02:54:39 pm
  WE never had an edge. We play in the SEC as an also ran. The only place that the SEC has ever helped Arkansas out is the bank account.

Sad but true
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Pork Ranger

Nebraska definitely won the coaching search this year. Frost is an awesome dude and showed loyalty in a profession where that is few and far between.  His entire staff is going with him to Nebraska which is unheard of.  His team plays with a ton of fight and I've been surprised at how well they are defensively.

Super happy to watch Gus lose!

ishankem

After winning the sec west and can't beat Ucf, what an embarrassment

jcbville

hogsfanchaz

Quote from: The real Hogules on January 01, 2018, 02:52:24 pm
I'm rooting for every SEC team, except Malzahn and Auburn!
IKR!!! he is a putz and I used to be a fan until he snuffed us .....Hope it works out for us and he goes down like a sack of s??t!!!
The difficult we do immediately....the impossible takes a little longer!!!!

Hogsolo

Quote from: Kneph13 on January 01, 2018, 02:38:14 pm
I don't root for any SEC team except Arkansas.  I hope the Sooners beat Georgia, and Clemson sends Bama packing.

Heck yeah

Hogs run wild

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

pigbacon

Quote from: checkraiser88 on January 01, 2018, 02:57:17 pm
Wow the meltdown on Auburn Message boards is crazy right now. I might watch some Paul Finebaum next week for entertainment.

Yeah...I like this one:

quote:
7mm/year bros holl@@@@@@

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Kevin

How many tiger fan will say they should have let Gus go to Arkansas if the lose this game
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22