Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GreeneRev

lovethosehogs

Ulysses_S_Grunt

3kgthog

STRILE

"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

RD

hog.goblin

Dwight_K_Shrute

To all the D-bags that called game after the VA went up 3-1, I say suck it.  We may still lose but I still say SUCK IT.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

SteveInArk

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

akantho

SRFL

Hollywood_HOGan45

OH MY OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EIBNER JUST MADE UP FOR THE LSU GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TNhawgfan

all you all with your concession speeches should be ashamed
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

JoePaul03

All you guys who keep saying "ballgame" and "we're not that good" need to leave.

What is it with you people? Do you root against us so you can be "right" if we lose? I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm so sick of reading comments like that. Go support someone else.
WCOB, 2003

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

bfosh

Rocktownhog

i think my heart stopped the whole time the ball was in the air! i may have loosened the light fixtures downstairs when i started jumping!
GO HOGS!

RD

Nuttsuks

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on June 17, 2009, 09:16:16 pm
To all the D-bags that called game after the VA went up 3-1, I say suck it.  We may still lose but I still say SUCK IT.
Damn right!   

Pig Latin

Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

hog-man

GO EIBNER, THAT A BABY. 2 RN HOMER, YES MAN YES WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
SOOOOOOOOOOOOIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Hogwild poker

Quote from: codeHog on June 17, 2009, 09:10:14 pm
glad the kids got to play on national TV and got to play in the CWS.......but I don't blame the fans for quitting on this teams batting

Fair weather fans are sick.  Hope they choke on there own spit...

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

RD

THE 2 OUT MAGIC HAS RETURNED SCREW THE NON-BELIEVERS!!!

I BELIEVE DO YOU BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

Nuttsuks

TNhawgfan

Hollywood_HOGan45

hog-man

HW DO YOU LIKE US NOW BIACHES!!!!!! :razorback:  :razorback:   :razorback:   :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Hogwild poker

Quote from: ncnd on June 17, 2009, 09:11:04 pm
We Are Mediocre

wait nvm........that's football Dave Van Horn's baseball team is a model on consistency like Houston Nutt

Another puke.

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

STRILE

Frank yeah, baby! All you quitters can eat darn!
"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

Photog

Quote from: RD on June 17, 2009, 09:18:24 pm
THE 2 OUT MAGIC HAS RETURNED SCREW THE NON-BELIEVERS!!!

I BELIEVE DO YOU BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

More rally monkey!!!!

hog.goblin

RD

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COME ON BOYS KEEP IT UP

Hogbody

Hogs GoneWild

I cannot stand these announcers! Now its because of poor base running by UVA. "They should be up 7-3"

selfexplanatory

This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

TNhawgfan

pigzwillrise

ADAM_713

Quote from: kingofdequeen on May 19, 2010, 11:42:38 am
true story...

i paid a stripper $5 to slap me in the face right after i bit down on a lime after a tequila shot.  twas EPIC.

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

arkmark

Quote from: JoePaul03 on June 17, 2009, 09:16:53 pm
All you guys who keep saying "ballgame" and "we're not that good" need to leave.

What is it with you people? Do you root against us so you can be "right" if we lose? I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm so sick of reading comments like that. Go support someone else.
'

Dayyyam Straight with that.  That garbage may fly in some non-conf means nothing game but this is the CWS.  If your a fan your with the kids until the last out.  Or get out.

Rocktownhog

WE CAN DOOOOOOOO IIIIITTTT!!!! RIP THEIR EFFIN HEADS OFFF!
GO HOGS!

Hogwild poker

Quote from: RD on June 17, 2009, 09:03:53 pm
THAT IS MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

LET'S USE THAT TO WIN THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!
These are the posts that make this thread Great to read....
I salute you.

HogBreath

Quote from: Hogs GoneWild on June 17, 2009, 09:19:45 pm
I cannot stand these announcers! Now its because of poor base running by UVA. "They should be up 7-3"
They do pretty well suck.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.