Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bfosh

come on bolsinger...stick with the breakn stuff and get this out

capehog

Quote from: codeHog on June 17, 2009, 09:00:22 pm
much better he did that in the 8th.......it would kill me if he had done it in the 9th in a tie game

OH well, time to become a LSU fan for the rest of the series

thank you but HELL NO
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

STRILE

"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

N HOG

And on too of this we'll see Texas and LSU in the title series.

razobak

I know, and I love being a Hog fan....I just want a break every once in a while!

That being said, we've got Wilkins-Bigham-Cox up.  2 people in there that can hit it out of the park....It ain't over till it's over!  Just gotta keep it here.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

RD

I've seen 9th inning comebacks by this team....all you that say it's over, go frick yourself. Us REAL fans will hang around here for a while.

Clint Alan

bad guy

base hit-DOUBLE

runner in rundown, out

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
Arkansas       0   0   0   0   0   0   1   0          1   5   1
Virginia         0   0   0   0   2   0   0   1          3  12   2

1 runs, 3 hits, 1 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Hollywood_HOGan45

these guys didnt have a good regular season and they came out and DESTROYED oklahoma in norman, swept FSU in tallahasse and beat the #2 national seed in the first game.

They got us pumped for a possible national championship but these boys had a GREAT postseason. Actually gave us hog fans something to cheer about in the post season unlike football and basketball.

Great seaon hogs!

razorbackfan86

It aint over yet.. We came back 4 down against FSU - 2 down against WSU.. have faith it aint over yet

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

HoopS

TNhawgfan

VA is giving us this game, we need to take advantage
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

RD

THAT IS MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

LET'S USE THAT TO WIN THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!

clarksville hog

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

ADAM_713

Lets go hogs, you debbie downers need to go shoot yourselves.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on May 19, 2010, 11:42:38 am
true story...

i paid a stripper $5 to slap me in the face right after i bit down on a lime after a tequila shot.  twas EPIC.

PigWig

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

STRILE

"Strile is critical to Hogville.  He accounts for 0.00077% of all posts"  anonymous moderator

Hogbody

Heck UVA is trying to help us and we still can't win

razorbackfan86

Let's get something going here in the 9th - Last 3 outs - Give it your all

ARKANSAS!!!!!!

razorbackfan86

Kenny Dowell Loggains

it's been a good season... wished we could have made a run at the NC, but nevertheless, good season.

Publius

RD

Hollywood_HOGan45

trippigs

Good defense by Leavitt to allow the run down. Hugs 3rd out.

Now it is our turn!!! GO HOGS!!!!!!!!

Clint Alan

HognotinMemphis

I love all the "ballgame" comments after that homer. It was already the ballgame because the Hogs are not going to score in the 9th. They would have lost 2-1. 3-1 makes no difference.

Plain and simple, VA's hitters have done a better job than Hogs' hitters. And, my sense is that the VA pitchers have done slightly better than Hogs' pitchers. Not much better, but enough to win by 1 or 2 runs. I said in this thread before the game that it would be very close and I thought VA would win. Maybe Hogs will score in the 9th though.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

razobak

Quote from: gguillo on June 17, 2009, 09:04:56 pm
it's been a good season... wished we could have made a run at the NC, but nevertheless, good season.

It ain't over!!!!!

Wilkins!!!
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

DT

RD

razorbackfan86

We got the meat of the order up.. Lets go Wilkins!!!!

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Publius

The importance of hitting the cut off man demonstrated in that last out

hog-man

Quote from: Hogbody on June 17, 2009, 09:04:28 pm
Heck UVA is trying to help us and we still can't win
GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE!!!!!!
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Veritas Arkansas

I have mever seen so many quitters in my life than on this thread!

Let's go guys, we can do this!
Quote from: hogcard1964 on August 02, 2017, 03:02:35 pm
I like to refer to myself as a bigot.  I have every right to be.

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 06, 2017, 01:23:52 pm
White Nationalists aren't any more evil than homosexuals.

RD

PigWig

lovethosehogs

Oliver

It's been a good year.  Didn't expect to make the CWS even when we were ranked #1 for that short period of time.  Nothing to be ashamed about this year.

razorbackfan86

ADAM_713

Quote from: kingofdequeen on May 19, 2010, 11:42:38 am
true story...

i paid a stripper $5 to slap me in the face right after i bit down on a lime after a tequila shot.  twas EPIC.

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

razobak

C'mon Andy....need ya on here.  A homer and we're still down.  Just get on.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

capehog