Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocktownhog

GO HOGS!

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Oliver Miller on June 17, 2009, 09:30:57 pm
Ballgame.
LOL. Not necessarily but after the throwing error, probably is ballgame. If they don't score with 2 on and no out, it will be amazing luck for the Hogs.

Richards goes to the curve ball one to many times and then phucs up on the easy throw to 2nd. If hogs get out of this inning, it will be a minor miracle.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

pigzwillrise

RD

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

hog.goblin

chiefsfan

Quote from: jfred59 on June 17, 2009, 09:33:30 pm
What great play?  Ball bunted right back to him and he makes a bad throw

he made the right decision just a bad throw.  and I bet he's hiding his head in the dugout.  Dont pile it on our kids like that was my point
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

JoePaul03

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 17, 2009, 09:34:21 pm
Oliver, please stop posting

If I remember right, he's a Mets fan, nearly all he knows is defeat and general suck-itude...

/Yadier Molina, Game 7'd
WCOB, 2003

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Rocktownhog

GO HOGS!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

jfred59

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 17, 2009, 09:35:22 pm
he made the right decision just a bad throw.  and I bet he's hiding his head in the dugout.  Dont pile it on our kids like that was my point

I agree with that but he did make a bad throw and I agree he hurts more than ANY of us

capehog

I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Nuttsuks

GET......OUT.....OF ........THIS!   

Wow!   This is Baseball folks!

trippigs

This little guy is a tough out....DK has to be sharp

Rsvlhog

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 17, 2009, 09:05:19 pm
I love all the "ballgame" comments after that homer. It was already the ballgame because the Hogs are not going to score in the 9th. They would have lost 2-1. 3-1 makes no difference.

Plain and simple, VA's hitters have done a better job than Hogs' hitters. And, my sense is that the VA pitchers have done slightly better than Hogs' pitchers. Not much better, but enough to win by 1 or 2 runs. I said in this thread before the game that it would be very close and I thought VA would win. Maybe Hogs will score in the 9th though.

Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

bunt, out at 1st

runners at 3rd and 2nd

1 out
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

hog.goblin

chiefsfan

2nd and 3rd  1 out.   Intentional walk coming
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Oliver

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Rocktownhog

GO HOGS!

BigSexyHog

Well, guess you gotta walk the next guy and hope for the DP
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Nuttsuks

capehog

got to have a ground ball got to got to got to

fiercefiasco

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

intentionally walked

bases loaded

1 out
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

chiefsfan

Oliver

Boardon Hamsay

Hollywood_HOGan45

capehog

RD

PoconoHog

That kid did a good job getting that bunt down......need some help now from the baseball Gods
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

GreeneRev

Boardon Hamsay

Need a double play ball!  Come on Hogs!!!!!!!

trippigs

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 17, 2009, 09:38:01 pm
2nd and 3rd  1 out.   Intentional walk coming

Yep.  You have the brightest baseball mind on this board...proved it all year long and your posts have been a pleasure to read. Kudos

Clint Alan

RD

2 plays at HOME AND WE'RE GOING TO EXTRA WAIT AND SEE

codeHog

Virginia has had so many chance to score.......oh well, in a close game, one team will win and the other replays the game over and over in their mind

I am now proud of them for their season ...no matter what happens

fiercefiasco

Clint Alan

capehog

May be my last chance to post what i was doing at work instead of working.

Oliver

Channel the power of the Mets, Hultzen!!  Channel it!!

RD

Quote from: codeHog on June 17, 2009, 09:40:10 pm
Virginia has had so many chance to score.......oh well, in a close game, one team will win and the other replays the game over and over in their mind

I am now proud of them for their season ...no matter what happens
go screw yourself and diaf while your at it

Hollywood_HOGan45