Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's the next commit?????

Started by MayflowerHawg13, November 30, 2015, 07:39:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MayflowerHawg13

With major needs at OL and RB, who is the next commit?

IronMountainHog

hawgXi

Quote from: MayflowerHawg13 on November 30, 2015, 07:39:04 pm
With major needs at OL and RB, who is the next commit?

If RD is on to something, it looks like CBB & CSP will bag up JUCO. Guard Dwayne Wallace later this week.

20hog11

Wallace. I'm actually surprised he didn't commit on his visit.

presidenthog

Wallace definitely is the most likely candidate.

I really wish it would be Patrick Hudson lol. I'm hoping Richard or someone can now get some quotes from the guy on how the in home went today now that it has been leaked.

Bubba's Bruisers

Wallace is so obvious.  So who comes after him?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

PEtrader

Oddball on NWA: "I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know. "

Tim Harris

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 30, 2015, 08:30:30 pm
Wallace is so obvious.  So who comes after him?

Keir Thomas is my guess but really it is hard to guess with so few visits scheduled

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Tim Harris on December 01, 2015, 08:10:40 am
Keir Thomas is my guess but really it is hard to guess with so few visits scheduled

I wonder if it's a either/or on Thomas and Cater?  or would we take both?

Scott7703

Quote from: Tim Harris on December 01, 2015, 08:10:40 am

Last I knew Thomas wasn't visiting.

I'm really hoping that we start hearing some good news from our coaches in home visits.

I do expect Wallace to be the next commitment.

Huds_HawgTide

Thomas already visited, didnt he
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Scott7703

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on December 01, 2015, 08:53:14 am
Thomas already visited, didnt he

He was scheduled to officially visit this weekend.

AugustaHog

Is Bolles a mid-term graduate?  If so, the clock is ticking for him. 

ricepig

Quote from: AugustaHog on December 01, 2015, 09:13:34 am

Nope, both JUCO guys will enroll in the summer.

whosiskid

I don't have a clue as to who will commit after Wallace. I think Wallace is tentatively already committed. I saw on one of the boards, but at this point I don't remember which, they wanted to wait for his next test scores before locking him in. But other than that sounds like a done deal.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: AugustaHog on December 01, 2015, 09:13:34 am

Any other non-sec school, he would be a mid term guy I'm pretty sure. At Arkansas, he'll have to wait until the summer.

COCHISE

ricepig

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on December 01, 2015, 12:18:22 pm
Any other non-sec school, he would be a mid term guy I'm pretty sure. At Arkansas, he'll have to wait until the summer.

I thought that was the JUCO LB that committed to ASU the other day?

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

jackflash

razorbacker3

Quote from: Scott7703 on December 01, 2015, 08:54:26 am
Coming this weekend.

hawginbigd1

Anybody know who Otis is talking about, He said there could be a few commits soon, i am not a member so i couldn't see the article.

Tim Harris

Quote from: Scott7703 on December 01, 2015, 08:54:26 am

Still is according to RD

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on December 02, 2015, 03:39:23 pm
Anybody know who Otis is talking about, He said there could be a few commits soon, i am not a member so i couldn't see the article.

Quote from: jackflash on December 02, 2015, 11:15:53 am
Wallace then Bolles

Hope this helps. :razorback:

ricepig

Tim Harris

Quote from: ricepig on December 02, 2015, 04:51:47 pm
You think we take two more DE's?

Depends on how many more we take total. Bielema likes his lineman so I could see him taking a few more on both sides.

Scott7703

Wildhog

Richard- apparently Dudley said on the radio that we've offered Ragas.  Do you know anything about that?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Tim Harris

Quote from: jackflash on December 02, 2015, 11:15:53 am
Wallace then Bolles

I'm guessing Wallace and Cater but like your scenario as well

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on December 02, 2015, 04:51:12 pm
Hope this helps. :razorback:
If true that would help a good quarter ton+ ;D

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Wildhog on December 02, 2015, 05:08:26 pm
Richard- apparently Dudley said on the radio that we've offered Ragas.  Do you know anything about that?
Wow if true I would say we know a minimum of 2 of the big fish won't come here IMO

presidenthog

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on December 02, 2015, 05:55:57 pm
Wow if true I would say we know a minimum of 2 of the big fish won't come here IMO
I see an offer on 247 but no recent news of it.

Wildhog

Quote from: presidenthog on December 02, 2015, 06:00:29 pm
I see an offer on 247 but no recent news of it.

I didn't hear it.  Just saw someone on another board say that's what Dudley said.  He might be mistaken.  Just wondering if RD could shed some light.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Boarmonger

Now, based on all the updates, who will be the next commit?  I was thinking that Cater and/or White might commit this weekend or early this week.  I don't think either one will commit this week based on what i've read.  If either commit, it won't be until next week at the earliest after their next visit.  I have no idea who might commit next at this point, if one occurs this week.  If we're talking next week, I think it will be one of the two above. Thoughts?

Bubba's Bruisers

Isn't White taking an OV to LSU?  Also, we've completely disregarded the fact that Thomas visited this weekend too.  Any updates on him?

Boarmonger

Both Cater and White have a visit coming this weekend.  Cater to Indiana and White to LSU.  That's why I say next week at the earliest.

HogsGoneWild

Isn't King suppose to announce this week? I would say since Muschamp left, Auburn is probably out. Leaves it down to us and Baylor. Would be a huge pick up offering this late in the game. 4 star CB are great pickups anytime

jjdlc

Quote from: Wildhog on December 02, 2015, 06:07:05 pm
I didn't hear it.  Just saw someone on another board say that's what Dudley said.  He might be mistaken.  Just wondering if RD could shed some light.

One of the reasons I wish search was available here.  I was thinking there was talk that we offered Ragas early in the season, I'm probably wrong though, we probably just visited or something.

whosiskid

"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

Oklahawg

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 06, 2015, 06:53:11 pm
Isn't White taking an OV to LSU?  Also, we've completely disregarded the fact that Thomas visited this weekend too.  Any updates on him?

If so, he wasn't due to arrive until Saturday because he played the night before. It will be late tonight or even tomorrow before we hear something.

I keep thinking Thomas and Cater are either/or for a final DL spot, but know we are chasing Williams, the DT committed to Stanford. Maybe we are covering bases?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Tim Harris

I'm actually a bit surprised we didn't get any commits this weekend.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Tim Harris on December 07, 2015, 08:55:56 am

I was honestly expecting to see one or two this weekend as well.  No insider information, just had a feeling this would be a big weekend for us.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

COCHISE

Quote from: Tim Harris on December 07, 2015, 08:55:56 am
None that want to go public with it yet anyway.

JaketheSnake

Anything out of juco OL Wallace? He had an official visit this weekend somewhere.

WaltonCollege

Quote from: JaketheSnake on December 07, 2015, 09:09:07 am
Anything out of juco OL Wallace? He had an official visit this weekend somewhere.

He visited Cal. Hope it went poorly haha