Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bolles visit update

Started by The Recruiting Guy, November 28, 2015, 01:24:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

trphog

Interesting that this is the only visit that his fiancee has accompanied on.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: trphog on November 28, 2015, 01:38:32 pm
Interesting that this is the only visit that his fiancee has accompanied on.
I think we encouraged it to gain an advantage.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

WaltonCollege

November 28, 2015, 04:18:11 pm #5 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 05:41:59 pm by WaltonCollege
Bolles is probably my number one recruit outside of Devin white. Bolles was named mvp of his Juco leauge. 6'6 330lb but he's built not fat. dudes a stud and could probably start for any team in the nation. RD has mentioned he's one of the more highly touted Juco prospects ever. I think his bama offer speaks for itself. Dwayne Wallace looks pretty exciting too. I see both being a plug and play type linemen next yr like tretola. Please Pittboss work your magic

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

gmarv

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: WaltonCollege on November 28, 2015, 04:18:11 pm
Bolles is probably my number one recruit outside of Devin white. Bolles was named mvp of his Juco leauge. 6'6 330lb but he's built not fat. dudes a stud and could probably start for any team in the nation. RD has mentioned he's one of the more highly touted Juco prospects ever. I think his bama offer speaks for itself. Dwayne Wallace looks pretty exciting too. I see both being a plug and play type linemen next yr like tretola. Please Pittboss work your magic

Someone I trust said he's the best JC OL in a long time. I didn't say best Juco prospect ever.

jgphillips3

Given how he said he felt like "part of the team" in Lansing, I really felt like our family atmosphere would be huge for him.  Glad to see that we didn't disappoint. 

GEO-HOG

@rafemaughan: @gbolles74 and @MJlover143 having a ball in Arkansas.  lookin pretty happy as Razorbacks. https://t.co/5UpkjlX0IG

Sorry could only post link to photo.

Jeter_1

Doesn't look like he did anything for his MSU visit like this.....

Oklahawg

Glad the fiance came with him. If she is happy...

...the move to have Skipper and his G/F host may have been another example of the "little things" that this staff figures out to make visits close deals.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

imtad16

If we are the only school he has had the woman he will spend the rest of his life with along with him on the visit I feel pretty good about our chances.

Amityvillehogger

We need this one. Call the Hogs big fella.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005