Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Devin White likes what he's seeing

Started by FreshHog, November 27, 2015, 03:30:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on November 28, 2015, 02:18:05 am
Don't see how hiring JF as being an upgrade over Les Miles.  Just don't understand it.

Not that he'd be interested, but Patterson would be a better hire IMO. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

hawginbigd1

Don't see how hiring JF as being an upgrade over Les Miles.  Just don't understand it.
LSUs biggest deficiency......QB! JF is considered the QB whisperer or a guru anyway!

rljjr

His percentage of looking the other way at alleged crimes is far higher than Les'.

scruf

Quote from: rljjr on November 28, 2015, 09:45:44 am
His percentage of looking the other way at alleged crimes is far higher than Les'.
Yeah, he's the highest-rated coach in the nation at this particular endeavor.

whosiskid

The LSU fans are whipping themselves into a frenzy just to be disappointed. Jimbo isn't going to leave FSU. He will talk to the LSU people in order to leverage a huge pay increase.

On the Devin White tweet, I swear it isn't there any more. Moreover, 247, which has a window that shows all of a prospect's recent tweets, doesn't show the tweet. Right where he ought to be is nothing. I'm not sure how it is possible to delete a tweet (I don't have a twitter account so I'm not up on this at all) but it doesn't show up now. I'm posting off a lowly Chromebook right now and don't have the ability to do a screen capture and crop it for posting, but I don't see a tweet from White. I really wish I did because it would be nice to see. And I had a couple of my relatives (a bunch of us are still here after Thanksgiving) check and they don't see it either. Is it possible that you only see certain tweets if you have a twitter account and are logged in?

Anyway, I was optimistic about White for a long time, but I really think he is Alabama bound. I thought that before him saying that he wanted to go somewhere that he would be able to win a national championship. But no one hopes I'm wrong more than me.

If I had to lay down money right now, I'd say that we have a very good shot at Pennamon and one of the kids we haven't looked too carefully at, like Raga. If we miss on all of those guys we might see if Crockett will flip from Boise State. And I think we would probably play Hammonds at running back, instead of merely evaluating him at RB and WR and then deciding. I think it would be decided for us.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

Razorback de Nosferatu

Quote from: whosiskid on November 28, 2015, 11:15:47 am
The LSU fans are whipping themselves into a frenzy just to be disappointed. Jimbo isn't going to leave FSU. He will talk to the LSU people in order to leverage a huge pay increase.

On the Devin White tweet, I swear it isn't there any more. Moreover, 247, which has a window that shows all of a prospect's recent tweets, doesn't show the tweet. Right where he ought to be is nothing. I'm not sure how it is possible to delete a tweet (I don't have a twitter account so I'm not up on this at all) but it doesn't show up now. I'm posting off a lowly Chromebook right now and don't have the ability to do a screen capture and crop it for posting, but I don't see a tweet from White. I really wish I did because it would be nice to see. And I had a couple of my relatives (a bunch of us are still here after Thanksgiving) check and they don't see it either. Is it possible that you only see certain tweets if you have a twitter account and are logged in?

Anyway, I was optimistic about White for a long time, but I really think he is Alabama bound. I thought that before him saying that he wanted to go somewhere that he would be able to win a national championship. But no one hopes I'm wrong more than me.

If I had to lay down money right now, I'd say that we have a very good shot at Pennamon and one of the kids we haven't looked too carefully at, like Raga. If we miss on all of those guys we might see if Crockett will flip from Boise State. And I think we would probably play Hammonds at running back, instead of merely evaluating him at RB and WR and then deciding. I think it would be decided for us.

Tweet is still there.

You're probably not seeing it because he sent it to Alex Collins.  The general masses can see it, but you need to look at all his replies to do so.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Razorback de Nosferatu on November 28, 2015, 01:07:42 pm
Tweet is still there.

You're probably not seeing it because he sent it to Alex Collins.  The general masses can see it, but you need to look at all his replies to do so.
Twitter NooBz are nubby
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

whosiskid

I am on the road right now but I will try that when I gethome. Thanks
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

intelligence

JaketheSnake

Tweet is still there. Just looked it up on my ohone

dirtdobber

Quote from: LR HAWG on November 27, 2015, 11:41:55 pm
THANK YOU. It's not like he's riddled with off the field issues (I'm so tired of you squares bringing it up) the kid is fine. I really hope we land White. He's been my favorite back since the beginning of this cycle; he looks like a MAN.
He looks like one but locals in Springhill say he doesn't play like one.  I've never seen him play, so I couldn't say one way or the other. 

FreshHog

Quote from: Razorback de Nosferatu on November 28, 2015, 01:07:42 pm
Tweet is still there.

Yep. Check his full tweets and replies and you'll see it.

TNhawgfan

imagine how much he liked seeing Henry's numbers last night
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Pig in the Pokey

November 29, 2015, 10:31:13 am #64 Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:50:54 am by Pig in the Pokey
Quote from: dirtdobber on November 28, 2015, 11:05:35 pm
He looks like one but locals in Springhill say he doesn't play like one.  I've never seen him play, so I couldn't say one way or the other.
LMAO! They LOVE DW down there. He is an MANIMAL.

As far as the scouts go- Some see White as an elite linebacker, others as a big-time running back who can run through defenders. As a linebacker and running back, he is very good going downhill. Plays in attack mode whether he is the ball carrier or in pursuit of the ball carrier. Very productive when on the football field. Flashes explosiveness. On defense, he is someone who will strike the opponent. Plays with a low center of gravity. Naturally strong and powerful.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli