Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

De'jon Harris

Started by RebelW, November 27, 2015, 09:11:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelW

He is actually committed to us as an ILB, and I hope it doesn't come down to this but if you will watch his highlight film he can run the ball and actually reminds me of JWill. His size and everything.. Him and TJ Ham, along with KW.. I could live with it.. Just the point is, we should be passed having to live with those kind of scenarios.. We shall see

Hogberry Snortcake

Probably the only thing we need more than rb's is good linebackers (and safeties and O-Line, etc)

RebelW

Yep..... Lol obviously.. We have more LB commits than RB commits at the moment

scruf

Troll-EE-Oh, Whoa-oh! Troll-EE-Oh, Whoa-Oh!

Big Daddy

Quote from: Hogberry Snortcake on November 27, 2015, 09:42:15 am
Probably the only thing we need more than rb's is good linebackers (and safeties and O-Line, etc)

Never thought we would be saying this! Wow.

RebelW

What is making you call someone a troll?

Nipsey Mussle

Wanting to move a LB to RB on HV recruiting forum? Bizarro world

MissippHog

Quote from: BBsTheMan on November 27, 2015, 03:07:36 pm
Wanting to move a LB to RB on HV recruiting forum? Bizarro world
No kidding.  Makes me wonder if RebelW is truly one of us  ;)

deedster84

CBB has no trouble moving people to where they will best fit. IF, he's that good You have my permission to bump this thread. And I'll apologize. Until then, let him play LBer and don't start unsubstantiated rumors.  Deal??

RebelW

I haven't started a rumor of any sort I sinply stated that his highlight film shows him running the ball and looks good doing it. Our RB recruiting hasn't landed anything yet and was stating that he could run the ball if we just so happened to have no other choice. Make sure you know what you're taking about and don't try and play poppa correction... deal???

ARtillahog

Kendrick Jackson was a LB recruit and played most of the season at FB so he could get on the field. It's not totally unheard of for CBB.

RebelW

I'm not saying he should play RB, or even that I think he will.. I was simply stating that he could by the looks of his film

LR HAWG

Quote from: RebelW on November 28, 2015, 10:11:40 am
I haven't started a rumor of any sort I sinply stated that his highlight film shows him running the ball and looks good doing it. Our RB recruiting hasn't landed anything yet and was stating that he could run the ball if we just so happened to have no other choice. Make sure you know what you're taking about and don't try and play poppa correction... deal???

Did they hurt your feelings???

scruf

Quote from: RebelW on November 27, 2015, 09:11:39 am
He is actually committed to us as an ILB, and I hope it doesn't come down to this
It won't.

PorkRinds

Quote from: ARtillahog on November 28, 2015, 11:06:30 am
Kendrick Jackson was a LB recruit and played most of the season at FB so he could get on the field. It's not totally unheard of for CBB.

CBB said he will likely move back.

ARtillahog

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 28, 2015, 02:57:14 pm
CBB said he will likely move back.

And so could De'jon, it's possible but I think most would rather he stay at LB.

deedster84

Quote from: RebelW on November 28, 2015, 10:11:40 am

I'll try not to but there's a thread each week about being short on LBers. Now you're trying to move one to RB. Jackson was moved as a stopgap for the MO freshman we have coming in who was specifically recruited to play FB. Agim runs it pretty good, too. Want to move him?

RebelW

If that makes us better and to enjoy your sarcasm with you.. Of course!

jackflash

with lack of LB at Arkansas I would be surprised to see any LB in this class being moved.