Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whaley to UGA

Started by ADavisTheGOAT, November 26, 2015, 06:06:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

870hogfan

ricepig

Ouch, so much for those who said it was between us and Texas, we really need a top notch RB, actually, two.

Pig in the Pokey

What a completely UnThanksgiving-like move. WTH just happened???
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

BigSexyHog

Guess our local experts were wrong again.  Next if there is in fact is one.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

JaketheSnake

Just named us his leader and then Commits to UGA?  That sucks.

jjdlc

Well, guess he was just blowing smoke last weekend.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 26, 2015, 06:09:37 pm
It was on his Twitter account.

ricepig

At least we know now, better than Feb.

100%Razorback

ricepig

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 26, 2015, 06:10:18 pm
It was on his Twitter account.

I think he's saying "next" to the next recruit.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ricepig on November 26, 2015, 06:10:19 pm
At least we know now, better than Feb.
Maybe JWill told him he was coming back or something.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

The Hawg Marshal

Yeah this is really disappointing but at least we have time to pursue other backs.

FreshHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 26, 2015, 06:11:33 pm
Maybe JWill told him he was coming back or something.

Jwill is playing in the senior bowl... hes gone..

Could possibly mean alex collins will be coming back though... Who knows.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

colbs

Bacon_Bitz

Typical for Arkansas. Oh well.

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 26, 2015, 06:09:37 pm
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jjdlc

Quote from: FreshHog on November 26, 2015, 06:12:47 pm
Jwill is playing in the senior bowl... hes gone..

Could possibly mean alex collins will be coming back though... Who knows.

JWill, accepted a spot in the Sr. Bowl, he doesn't have to play in it.  He has said it depends on the feedback he gets on his possible draft spot.  I expect him to go, but his acceptance of the spot has no bearing on it right now.

tophawg19

November 26, 2015, 06:20:03 pm #21 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 06:37:20 pm by tophawg19
oh well same old storey. kind of feel like he lied to us about the importance of early playing time . he will ride the bench behind Chubb and mitchell .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Laughing Hog

WTH! Well, someone somewhere was lying

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

HogCzar1

Would like to hear from the experts on this. Either folks were once again misled, or things changed a lot in 5 days. It did seem the Georgia folks were mocking the story about Whaley calling us as his leader. Looks like they were correct. We really need a difference maker at RB. Missed a good one here.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: hogz11 on November 26, 2015, 06:19:44 pm
I hope RD or someone can maybe shed some light on this. Seems like a total 180.....

I wonder if this kid is one of those who just tells the locals what they want to hear.

This really shouldn't be a shock if it's true that UGA has been his leader for most, if not all, of the recruiting process.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

ricepig

Quote from: tophawg19 on November 26, 2015, 06:20:03 pm
where is this listed at. ?????

In the thread, his twitter account.

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 26, 2015, 06:22:19 pm
I wonder if this kid is one of those who just tells the locals what they want to hear.

This really shouldn't be a shock if it's true that UGA has been his leader for most, if not all, of the recruiting process.
Sounds like that's what is is.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

NLRHog92

Can we get a damn break?!?! WTH?! We absolute NEED backs! UGA always gets top ones and they always get hurt. They're stacked but still don't live up to expectations... Hope his ass rides the pine and transfers to Georgia State or something. We'll see ya!

Hogsmo Kramer

:D typical.

Going to eat some turkey now.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

lefty08

Sounds more like UGA decided to play hard ball with Whaley, good luck kid
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Bubba's Bruisers

So with the tea leaves generally reading that White is leaning in other directions, I suppose Pennamon and Porter are about it.

soooieman

All these idiots saying local reporters got it wrong. THE KID SAID ARK WAS HIS #1. NOT the "local reporters"  stop the agenda

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: lefty08 on November 26, 2015, 06:24:37 pm
Sounds more like UGA decided to play hard ball with Whaley, good luck kid

What technique did they employ?

Oliver

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Laughing Hog on November 26, 2015, 06:30:03 pm
$$$$$$$$$$$$

And it took a record 35 posts for someone to finally offer up the $$$$ claim.  Maybe we're mellowing a bit around here.

lefty08

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 26, 2015, 06:27:27 pm
What technique did they employ?

Probably nothing more than "if you want a spot, you better get it now"

A spot we are not in position to make
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: lefty08 on November 26, 2015, 06:33:15 pm
Probably nothing more than "if you want a spot, you better get it now"

A spot we are not in position to make

Completely agree. 

WildRazorback

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 26, 2015, 06:25:45 pm
So with the tea leaves generally reading that White is leaning in other directions, I suppose Pennamon and Porter are about it.

Porter>Pennamon>Whaley. Personally, I wasn't blown away by Devwah's tape. Porter already plays in a pro-style offense and he looks built for a Bielema offense. I'll be more disappointed to lose out on him.

BigSexyHog

Quote from: soooieman on November 26, 2015, 06:26:39 pm
All these idiots saying local reporters got it wrong. THE KID SAID ARK WAS HIS #1. NOT the "local reporters"  stop the agenda

Not sure about the others but i was Not talking about the reporters.  Talking about the local idiots on here that think they know where an 18 year old kid is going to play football.  This board is overflowing with wannabe experts on recruiting
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

lefty08

Don't kid yourself, Whaley wis a beast, and may be more sec ready right now than 3ven White is.

Hurts to lose this kid

One thing is certain, something big happened to make such a quick turnaround. I don't believe he was saying what he thought everyone wanted to hear. Something happened. The question is, what happened?

Laughing Hog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 26, 2015, 06:32:53 pm
And it took a record 35 posts for someone to finally offer up the $$$$ claim.  Maybe we're mellowing a bit around here.

Or we're just worn down to the nub.

I live in Atlanta and have a lot of friends that are puppy fans, don't think for a minute that they don't have plenty of good bagmen working the shadows.

lefty08

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 26, 2015, 06:38:33 pm
Not sure about the others but i was Not talking about the reporters.  Talking about the local idiots on here that think they know where an 18 year old kid is going to play football.  This board is overflowing with wannabe experts on recruiting

What part of "he said it himself" confuses you?

tophawg19

haven't seen much of Porter but i like Pennamon better than Whaley . hope we can sign one of them
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

JaketheSnake

If Richt gets the ax then he could still be ours. But we WILL get our RBs in this class.  The sky is not falling.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: WildRazorback on November 26, 2015, 06:36:23 pm
Porter>Pennamon>Whaley. Personally, I wasn't blown away by Devwah's tape. Porter already plays in a pro-style offense and he looks built for a Bielema offense. I'll be more disappointed to lose out on him.

Tea leaves suggest BB disagrees.  Regardless, signing Pennamon and Porter would be great. 

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Laughing Hog on November 26, 2015, 06:40:23 pm
Or we're just worn down to the nub.

I live in Atlanta and have a lot of friends that are puppy fans, don't think for a minute that they don't have plenty of good bagmen working the shadows.

And don't think we don't have our own.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 26, 2015, 06:43:12 pm
If Richt gets the ax then he could still be ours. But we WILL get our RBs in this class.  The sky is not falling.

Very unlikely he gets the ax.  More likely he moves on himself.  Doubt either happens.

Oliver

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 26, 2015, 06:44:50 pm
And don't think we don't have our own.

We may have bagmen.  If we do, they suck

WaltonCollege

singleton also coaches the special teams unit. so we can thank him for our great field goal blocking this year