fullfan

McT is going to be another Arkansas fan favorite. :razorback:

michaels

The Recruiting Guy

Country Stylz

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Country Stylz on November 25, 2015, 06:53:44 pm
33.5 sacks? Is that his career total?

I believe it's his season total.  He had 22 last year and 15-16 as a soph.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

gmarv

Quote from: Country Stylz on November 25, 2015, 06:53:44 pm
33.5 sacks? Is that his career total?
yeah that's what I thought too.then I saw he had 22 last year.man that's a lot even against air.

ICEman

The number one defensive end must have averaged 60+ yards per kickoff return to trump Agim's 50+ yard per return average.😉
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

gmarv

Quote from: ICEman on November 26, 2015, 09:09:32 am
The number one defensive end must have averaged 60+ yards per kickoff return to trump Agim's 50+ yard per return average.😉
man I guess, its gotta be scary for those high school kids seeing him returning kickoffs.270 lbs and a head of steam.

COCHISE

Getting a guy like Agim is going to improve the entire defense, including the secondary. Starting next year there will be no more Miss. St. BS where the QB is given all day to pick the defense apart.

Oklahawg

Quote from: COCHISE on November 26, 2015, 03:59:16 pm
Getting a guy like Agim is going to improve the entire defense, including the secondary. Starting next year there will be no more Miss. St. BS where the QB is given all day to pick the defense apart.

Both plays that the Miss State QB held the ball long enough to qualify as "holding it all day"...you would be correct.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

tophawg19

it may take him a year to get up to SEC speed . Beanum and Ledbetter are both good
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

SquidBilly

Agim will play from day one.  May not start but he'll play plenty.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Bret Squealema on November 27, 2015, 07:30:32 pm
Agim will play from day one.  May not start but he'll play plenty.

It would be shocking otherwise.  We desperately need an explosive rusher.  He has that potential.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

SquidBilly

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 27, 2015, 07:32:22 pm
It would be shocking otherwise.  We desperately need an explosive rusher.  He has that potential.

And with his ability he's likely only a three year guy so redshirting him would just be a waste of one of those.

BatesvilleHOG

Think of this.. Agim & Wise on the ends and Ledbetter and Beanum on the inside. That's our defense next year on pass rushing downs. Sub Tiawan Johnson/Froholdt/Jackson to plug the middle. We're set in the trenches next year boys.