Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why aren't we recruiting the Pine Bluff players?

Started by JIHawg, November 23, 2015, 11:17:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JIHawg

The Recruiting Guy

They attended camp and have been evaluated and Arkansas decided not to offer.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Richard Davenport on November 23, 2015, 11:23:21 pm
They attended camp and have been evaluated and Arkansas decided not to offer.
Well there's the explanation and hopefully the end of the subject.

HawgHeadCheese

Arkansas will regret not offering Beasley. That kid is a a baller.

ricepig

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on November 25, 2015, 08:24:21 am

Well, we'll be in the same category as our other SEC brethren.

Vantage 8 dude

Well if we do it won't be the first time. Mistakes DO happen from time-to-time. 

scruf

Okay, but is he a shot-caller?

Piggfoot

I don't know the academic quality of these kids but Tate is a polite young man whose Dad played for ASU. He's a big kid. Beasly I am told can throw anything thrown to him and is extremely fast. I wish Arkansas would reevaluate. these kids.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Piggfoot on November 30, 2015, 03:05:17 pm
I don't know the academic quality of these kids but Tate is a polite young man whose Dad played for ASU. He's a big kid. Beasly I am told can throw anything thrown to him and is extremely fast. I wish Arkansas would reevaluate. these kids.

Bruh, if that kid can throw anything thrown to him, sign him up yesterday!!!  ;)

JaketheSnake

scruf

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

JaketheSnake

regi

I look at Tate, and I have a hard time seeing the difference athletically between him and Cater, the kid from Kennesaw Ga we just offered. Tate looks to be more physical. Cater maybe a little more athletic, which we need up front, but the two look very similar. Hate that we are not offering any of the Pine Bluff Kids.

MB Hog

Maybe it's grades or test scores?  Or could be late offers depending on how some others turn out...

oldbear

Beasley is extremely impressive on the field. I don't get paid to evaluate though. I hope they do great in the future. I would love to see Beasley walk on if he doesn't get offered. It would be cool to see an Arkansas kid prove everyone wrong. To me that is real fun.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Piggfoot on November 30, 2015, 03:05:17 pm
Beasly I am told can throw anything thrown to him and is extremely fast.

Would be perfect for the old double pass!!

Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Hogeration

I've been plugging for Beasley for a while.  His 40 time is not that fast.  But he plays faster than his time.  Do you remember how slow Joe Adams' 40 time was in the combine.  (Slow in relative terms.)  He is a playmaker.  I'm not sure of grades either but Liddell wasn't offered by Arkansas until late.  Maybe if something falls through, Beasley will get a late offer.

ShadowTheHedgehog

snoot hoggy hog

Whaley is getting letters from the Hogs.