Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dwayne Wallace visit

Started by Pig in the Pokey, November 23, 2015, 04:16:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

DeWayne Wallace, 6-5 300 #6 OG CC will be on the Hill for a visit this weekend- per The Twitters
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

MemphisBossHog

I believe Trey Bidde just said on Drivetime Sports that after the MissStake game, Wallace announced that Arkansas is #1 on his list right now.  He must have liked what he saw even though we lost.

Wildhog

I have to believe anyone that would visit on Thanksgiving is pretty serious about us.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on November 23, 2015, 05:30:31 pm
I believe Trey Bidde just said on Drivetime Sports that after the MissStake game, Wallace announced that Arkansas is #1 on his list right now.  He must have liked what he saw even though we lost.

He was talking about Whaley, even tho we probably are #1 on Wallace's list too

Bacon_Bitz

Slightly off topic but does anybody know who trey biddy's hairstylist is?

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on November 23, 2015, 05:30:31 pm

Not saying what you heard is inaccurate, but I know I've said something on radio and then someone on a message board said something that wasn't even close to what I said.

That said, Dwayne said he didn't say that.

smokeyB_blues

#4 by Wildhog on 23 Nov 2015  I have to believe anyone that would visit on Thanksgiving is pretty serious about us.

smokeyB_blues

onebadrubi

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on November 23, 2015, 06:27:22 pm
Slightly off topic but does anybody know who trey biddy's hairstylist is?
I think her name is Gillette?  Pretty sharp up and comer

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: smokeyB_blues on November 23, 2015, 08:54:18 pm
#4 by Wildhog on 23 Nov 2015  I have to believe anyone that would visit on Thanksgiving is pretty serious about us.

He and Bolles will get here Thursday and their visit will start Friday mooring. They'll both leave Sunday.

COCHISE

Quote from: Richard Davenport on November 23, 2015, 10:04:17 pm
He and Bolles will get here Thursday and their visit will start Friday mooring. They'll both leave Sunday.
I'll never underestimate Coach Pittman's ability to get the o-line recruits he wants. Wouldn't surprise me if we got both of these guys.

Styflin

Would be a nice haul to grab both of these players. We really need them.

presidenthog

Quote from: COCHISE on November 23, 2015, 10:14:17 pm
I'll never underestimate Coach Pittman's ability to get the o-line recruits he wants. Wouldn't surprise me if we got both of these guys.
while I agree. I will feel much better after the visits and hear a report on how it went and what they think.

WaltonCollege

check out his twitter its all hog posts from his visit https://mobile.twitter.com/dweezy951 hope we can lock him up and nab our next Tretola

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

WaltonCollege

its even better because we can steal him from Petrino,he's a former Louisville commit. if we get Dwayne we plug him at LG. Hopefully Kirk comes back if not I think Bolles would play LT (hoping we get Bolles too) and Zach Rogers takes over for Mitch Smothers, or Ragnow moves to center and Josh Allen or The Fro plays RG. It will be fun to see how Pitt plays around with the younger OLinemen during bowl prep

East TN HAWG

Quote from: WaltonCollege on November 28, 2015, 09:50:02 pm
its even better because we can steal him from Petrino,he's a former Louisville commit. if we get Dwayne we plug him at LG. Hopefully Kirk comes back if not I think Bolles would play LT (hoping we get Bolles too) and Zach Rogers takes over for Mitch Smothers, or Ragnow moves to center and Josh Allen or The Fro plays RG. It will be fun to see how Pitt plays around with the younger OLinemen during bowl prep

Don't forget about B Wallace and Merrit.  Both were big time recruits, and I think they will have a say.  B Wallace will start somewhere next year.  I watched him against TN when Kirkland was hurt.  We did not miss a beat with him in the lineup.