Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Luke Ford (Jokester and Illini lean)

Started by Piggfoot, January 25, 2017, 11:21:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

colbs

It seems like they have offered quite a bit of players for the 2018 class so far.

WooPig90

TE from IL. Nice looking prospect, and is really high on the hogs

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: WooPig90 on January 25, 2017, 12:22:22 pm
TE from IL. Nice looking prospect, and is really high on the hogs
What TE in his right mind wouldn't lol
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: colbs on January 25, 2017, 12:08:25 pm
It seems like they have offered quite a bit of players for the 2018 class so far.

Richard Davenport

He really likes Arkansas and planning to visit.

jgphillips3

Per Scout, 6'6", 250lbs, us and Oklahoma State have offered.  Wisconsin, Michigan, Syracuse and Minnesota sniffing around.  Not yet rated but those interested schools indicate he's good.

"I have been to Arkansas because I have family there. I have not been to Oklahoma State but will go see them after basketball season along with Arkansas."

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1748722-first-two-p5-offers-for-6-foot-6-te

Wildhog

The family connection kiss of death.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

presidenthog

Quote from: Wildhog on January 25, 2017, 10:31:57 pm
The family connection kiss of death.
I'll hold judgement until Calloway signs with Texas. You never know. I was told by lsu fans that in lsu vs bama that if lsu wins the Republican candidate wins and bama winning means the dem wins. That trend got bucked this year. Who knows. More trends might start changing. We even may MAGA (make arkansas great again)