Knot2brite

Make your free throws
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

HamSammich

Quote from: intelligence on March 17, 2016, 06:22:11 pm
lol, how does that work exactly??

It doesn't for a 6-5 power forward

intelligence

so whats the verdict on this guy at UALR? he a good coach or?

Maddhog

Mercy, this is stressful. 
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HamSammich

Quote from: intelligence on March 17, 2016, 06:24:30 pm

I like the offense and defense A LOT. Gets a thumbs up from me

intelligence

Quote from: HamSammich on March 17, 2016, 06:25:25 pm
I like the offense and defense A LOT. Gets a thumbs up from me
agreed. maybe its time to send a couple assistants packing and offer this dude a mil to come work with Mike

Knot2brite

He seems to have a team that believes in what they are doing and they are doing what he says..I have watched them a few times this year and they are very sound defensively and they play a controlled game...they had to play scramble ball to get back in tbe game ...beard seems to be a high energy guy and that is a plus

Hogz87

UALR is advancing to the second round!

Maddhog

Can you believe it!!!!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HamIAm

Wow, I quit watching with around 4 minutes left in regulation thinking it was over. Fortunately I saw a popup saying it was going to overtime.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

upperdeck_hawg

A good coach can make a game changing in-game adjustment. Nice job Little Rock.
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

LR_Matt

Great job.... Really proud for those guys.

Atlhogfan1

Great comeback.  Didn't think they had the offense in them.  They are so good on defense though. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

upperdeck_hawg

yes
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

BadHog

WOW! Congrats to the Trojans! Great NCAA win!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

hog911

Congrats LR you deserve it! 

intelligence

Quote from: upperdeck_hawg on March 17, 2016, 06:30:24 pm
A good coach can make a game changing in-game adjustment. Nice job Little Rock.
oh horse darn. UALR got lucky due to mistakes by Purdue. the truth is UALR did everything it could to throw the game away in the final minutes of the first OT. luck and a nice crossover in transition sent it to a second overtime. nothing else.

Beaverfever

ronmahony

After missing those FT's I thought for sure they were gonna lose. Heck of a game!
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

3kgthog

So, in one season at our sister university Beard has already done what it took Mike four years to do at the state's flagship school. Lol

You just can't make that look good for Mike and the Hogs. Waste...of...resources.

Cinco de Hogo

1-10
What do you think of The Razorbacks chances of pulling off something like that?

Knot2brite

Quote from: intelligence on March 17, 2016, 06:31:42 pm
oh horse darn. UALR got lucky due to mistakes by Purdue. the truth is UALR did everything it could to throw the game away in the final minutes of the first OT. luck and a nice crossover in transition sent it to a second overtime. nothing else.
You mad bro?

upperdeck_hawg

They don't get to the OT without the adjustment made at about the 7 min mark.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: 3kgthog on March 17, 2016, 06:33:00 pm
So, in one season at our sister university Beard has already done what it took Mike four years to do at the state's flagship school. Lol

You just can't make that look good for Mike and the Hogs. Waste...of...resources.

Don't give that group a target.  Good to see LR win.  Hope they make it to the second weekend.  That 12-5 is a bitch.  Hogs barely survived it last year.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

intelligence

Quote from: Knot2brite on March 17, 2016, 06:33:33 pm
You mad bro?
Not at all. I saw a bs statement and called bluff.

Maddhog

Maybe but, under the circumstances, I'm gonna go ahead and say they won because the team never gave up and they have a fine up and coming coach who believes in them.   Couldn't be happier for an instate school to make it past the first round.

Beaverfever

Beard's team even plays tougher defense than Anderson's.  Hire him.  Even if he's a huge it's not like we're risking anything.

TheRazorback500

Congrats to coach Beard and the Trojans. Nice win!

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Razorbacks#1

Nice to see UALR with a nice win. Unfortunately for them, their coach will probably get snatched up after the tournament.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HamSammich

Breems

March 17, 2016, 06:35:45 pm #184 Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 07:04:52 pm by Breems
That was a great game. Hagins' 3 to send it to OT was amazing. He was clutch.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Great game UALR,

Their coach could be the next up and comer.
I would say "Is", but Heath burned me on declaring that in the first year.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

AirWarren

Meanwhile our hogs are at home.

Way to go Little Rock!! Carry this state while the "flagship" sits at home with a flaccid flag pole!

All kidding aside. That was a fun game. Love some march madness! Keep it up Little Rock! Go Trojans!

RME

Quote from: intelligence on March 17, 2016, 06:26:35 pm
agreed. maybe its time to send a couple assistants packing and offer this dude a mil to come work with Mike

Your username precedes you.

Great game.

Sharky

intelligence

Knot2brite

Quote from: intelligence on March 17, 2016, 06:34:43 pm
Not at all. I saw a bs statement and called bluff.

Well you came off bitter...it's ok...I ain't happy that it isn't the Hogs as well...those mistakes that Purdue made...they were forced...LR did have some things go their way...but Purdue didn't know whether to sit,spit, or go blind and in the process they lost because they didn't expect LR to do what they did..LR got out of their comfort zone and did something out of the box....We, the Hog fans, are not used to seeing that very often...

RME

AirWarren

Quote from: Knot2brite on March 17, 2016, 06:37:52 pm
Well you came off bitter...it's ok...I ain't happy that it isn't the Hogs as well...those mistakes that Purdue made...they were forced...LR did have some things go their way...but Purdue didn't know whether to sit,spit, or go blind and in the process they lost because they didn't expect LR to do what they did..LR got out of their comfort zone and did something out of the box....We, the Hog fans, are not used to seeing that very often...

Correct. Little rock played smart defense and forced Purdue to make those errors.

"Intelligence" is just spewing butt hurt. I wish it was the hogs too but it ain't.

hog911

Well if next years for us is a bust he maybe moving NW, about a three hour drive! Now i like and very much respect MA but success will always control!

intelligence

don't be dimwitted, and don't patronize me. I can make a factual statement without being bitter. I'm really glad UALR won, as i was pulling for them. but he made a mistake in the first ot. this is a factual statement, stop being butthurt.

upperdeck_hawg

exactly. beard told them to put on the pressure at around the 7 minute mark. purdue was not ready for the sudden change of pace.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

Atlhogfan1

solitons

we should hire their coach

FATHAWG08

s

Little Rock beat Purdue with defense & their best player had the ball when it counted. Kudos to Coach Beard in his game management. Good Luck Little Rock!
I love off season Football!!

hog911

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on March 17, 2016, 06:42:35 pm
Didn't Lanny attend UALR?

Stop this nonsense! I can't believe how much becuring we do on this site!